[HC] Elemental Wander passive tree, will it work?

Heyhey, so I've never played an elemental wander before and thought I'd ask you guys if this passive tree I planned out is any good before I start buying gear.

Planned gear is CoE, Rathpith (or ES based spell damage & hp rare shield) and possibly Belly of the Beast as I don't think Cloak would be any good due to low unreserved mana.
I've probably forgot to mention a ton of important stuff, just ask me if there's anything you need to know.

Example of gear I would use:

I'm not incredibly rich but it's permanent HC so I have access to some legacy gear.
Last edited by jeppesu on Mar 26, 2015, 4:20:50 PM
Looks good to me. But not sure if it's worth going for CoE just for spell damage on shield. It's not multiplicative bonus, just additive. Since you're going elemental you also don't benefits from the double leech it provides. You're probably better off just getting a high es shield with life and res and craft WED on it.

Also, small tweak is dropping those 3x 15% increased damage nodes on the big wand cluster and pick the 3 point cluster for Wandslinger above witch area instead. :P (45% increased damage <<< 41% increased damage, 8% ias, 10% accuracy.)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195220

for a HC CoE wander.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Grughal wrote:
Looks good to me. But not sure if it's worth going for CoE just for spell damage on shield. It's not multiplicative bonus, just additive. Since you're going elemental you also don't benefits from the double leech it provides. You're probably better off just getting a high es shield with life and res and craft WED on it.

Also, small tweak is dropping those 3x 15% increased damage nodes on the big wand cluster and pick the 3 point cluster for Wandslinger above witch area instead. :P (45% increased damage <<< 41% increased damage, 8% ias, 10% accuracy.)

You might be right, I'd most likely be looking for a Spell damage Amulet as well though. But still not sure that'd be worth it? That's a fair point yeah, thanks!

Oh, thanks! Not sure how I managed to miss that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info