Lunaris Temple 3rd!

Hey all, I'm standing in 3rd of Lunaris temple, not for the first time I must say.
I have a new headset, and as I'm running around, I'm picking out more and more of the audio. The screams and moans from the tortured bodies/people, and the illusive echo's are making me like...chill all over haha! <<<<<BEST AUDIO I'VE EVER HEARD, simple, but VERY effective.
Along with the blood elementals that like to surprise me (I do play with the sound up abit in all honestly) makes for a gaming experience I'm loving by the minute!!

So, yeah, +1 to the audio team, keep up the good work!!!

P.s-One thing that does confuse me is the sound of dogs barking in the "Old Fields" even though there is no dogs there? Unless it's the souls of long...lost...dogs? lol

Yep a masterpiece.

There is some guitar or what ? I think you can hear the same somewhere else, maybe in the first areas of act 1 i am not sure. You can hear it also in the path fo exile theme i don't know. I know something : i liked it.
"
Sovereign17 wrote:

So, yeah, +1 to the audio team, keep up the good work!!!

Its just me :P

"
Sovereign17 wrote:

P.s-One thing that does confuse me is the sound of dogs barking in the "Old Fields" even though there is no dogs there? Unless it's the souls of long...lost...dogs? lol

Yeah, I have been meaning to change that for a while. I'll add it to my list!
The audio guy.
Journeying through this place for the first time gave me such vibes of the final levels of the first Diablo game. Nostalgia mixed with brilliant audio and visual design. I'd say the Lunaris and Solaris temples are the best levels thematically of any ARPG to date (that I've played).
"
Sovereign17 wrote:

I have removed the dogs :P not sure what patch this will be in.
The audio guy.
amazing audio over all, Great Job
how can i get that torturing and screaming theme in the background of lunaris temple?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info