Divination Distillate not working?

When I use my potion now, I can see the potion quantity go down, but it just flashes the icon at the top for a split second and then goes away. Also when I open character screen and use it, the Misc section that shows the IIR / IIQ doesn't show it adding to my totals. Lastly, it's also supposed to add resists during the flask effect, but mine does not even when I drink it down to empty.

Can somebody just double check to see if theirs is working and showing up on the character screen and the icon at the top of the screen.

It seems really weird that it would be broken, but it doesn't seem to be giving me any benefits.
It's a hybrid flask. Its effect ends as soon as you are on full life and mana. If you are on full life and mana when you trigger it, its effect ends instantly without providing a benefit.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 26, 2015, 2:01:13 PM
that's not it though. It really doesn't work, under any circumstances. And it's a little hard to tell of course, but it does feel like I'm finding far fewer items lately. I'm making way less trips back to town to sell rares per map now.

I don't get it...
Then this should be in bug reports, not gameplay discussion.

For the record, though, I don't believe you. specifically
"
but it just flashes the icon at the top for a split second and then goes away.
makes it impossible to believe that you're doing this while you still have a nontrivial amount of life or mana to be recovered. It just looks like you're trying to save face after having made this mistake.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 26, 2015, 2:05:02 PM
try turning off clarity and removing some of your mana passives so that you'll always have mana to replenish

or if you have room and your mana regen is really high, try turning on arctic armor of an appropriate level
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 26, 2015, 3:11:41 PM
im getting exact same error with my flask too... might be bugged.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Mar 26, 2015, 4:09:46 PM
"
For the record, though, I don't believe you.

Yeah, I'm lying to get attention because this sounds like something that will gain me many friends if I pretend my flask in a video game doesn't work..... Good call, you caught me. Will I have to give up my e-friends that loved me so much after this post? Dammit !

Anyway, it really doesn't work, I've tried everything. I've even lost experience dying a few times to test it out. I can stand in the middle of packs, taking mass damage, spamming spells without a weapon on, and the pot simply doesn't f'ing work.

I've had this flask for over a year with no problem at all. I've recorded all my map runs and items found for ages now, and also posted them on this forum for other people to view. The number of rares I'm finding is way lower than before. For some damn reason, it just stopped working. Aside from gaining a level, nothing on my character has changed. Same set up, same style of playing, same everything. So frustrating.

edit* By the way, I threw it up in gameplay discussion because I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem. If they don't, I'll just buy another and see if that fixes it.
Last edited by VixTrader on Mar 27, 2015, 5:59:13 AM
Can you take a screenshot showing your misc tab when you are obviously not at full mana or life before and after hitting the flask?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
As soon as your life / mana is full, the IIR/IIQ gain is stopped. There is no bug behind, I am using this flask since ages...
IGN TylordRampage
some Old trick: Use sapping flask !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info