Zahndethus's Cassock

Hi, I posted a bug report about its consecrated ground effect not working properly. Is anyone else using this item having trouble with how the buff applies to you when you're standing in the area of effect?

Last edited by BearCares on Mar 27, 2015, 3:38:19 AM
ive had it work for me when a friend was wearing it, however i do know that the Elreon missions where the totem uses consecrated ground, neither the player nor the totem gain any regen
thx bendyboy

and for anyone else wondering:

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:
I made a thread about this around 2 months ago and still haven't heard anything from devs. Is this working as intended? Right now if I'm fighting inside of the area of effect I will only get the icon for consecrated ground to show up for about 1/10 of the time that I'm actually standing in the area where the special effect is displayed on the ground.

I mean I'm really not in the mood to commit any time to Zahndethus's Cassock if it's going to stay this way.

Hey there,

Apologies for missing this one! I was able to reproduce the results you were getting on our local testing server, and there does appear to be something fishy happening here. I'll pass the details on and we'll see what can be done. Thank you for the report. :)

Yeah that means it's possible the armor is going to get something of a considerable buff! If you tried Z Cassock before and were disappointed, should GGG improve the application of its effect, you may want to try it out again ^^
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 27, 2015, 3:37:17 AM
Damnit GGG stop breaking my stuff! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info