What is a good starter MF build for new league to collect orbs and gears.

Hi all. A very casual, just for fun, not very good, player here who love the game. New league starting next month with new act. I need suggestions for a good starter MF build for new league. I am looking for a ground zero build using only self-found to start collecting orbs and gears for later chars.

I currently use a two-handed marauder with the this tree: https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8O8i9QR-RRZ5vUjxkuJ-3ZYcT2rY1XDXKpPQ88Lc9-0iGsqhzOxq5M_3as8kFZ8ytQtz6vbIIHwBoNzUGH_gpo8tl8Zp4aOP5U-ejyRdi98B8UcfrSkFU64TWSogAOPBcvFm-mV7Xy_o8EszpSZOckquNqTeOpbsBmvJ9V1jbpeA0YkfxLgKS-ihRNAdzi6oTZYSFHfoTvvTZ07WVNeu8FLb6n

I don't die with massive life and life regen but it is really slow going. I just use whatever weapons and gems that I can find. It takes me about 3-4 hours to finish act 1 solo. :) And I keep seeing messages of others reaching merciless and level 70/80. So there must be a better way.

Could I get some advice from more experience and better player on what might be a better starting build for new league.

Thanks in advance.

For easy to gear mf builds you probably want flame totem, shockwave totem, or summoner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info