Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

Thanks for the walkthrough mate.
Thanks a lot! By the way, they should have noted in the quest log that you have to complete 2 quests for gaining entrance of Cathedral of Sins, got stuck there for 30 mins -,-.
thanks for the guide
Nice information, thanks.
well, im seeing that this game got a really nice quest system omg, im so ansious to play this game.
It's kinda bad that quest items can be deleted and thrown away outside of town. Had to get the Spear and Gem twice.
NEVERMIND, went back to oak!

"No matter if you've sided with one of the bandit leader or if you've killed them all, completion of this quest will provide you with the quest item Complete Amulet which you will use on the Dark Altar to open the gateway to the next difficulty level (Waterfall Caves lvl 2)."

Ok I killed 2 bandits and helped oak...
But how can I get the complete amulet this way?

THe npc doesnt say anything.
Need to go back to oak and talk or what?

Cheers
PS: Usually I killed all three but on HC i wanted HP
Last edited by wasabisamurai on Apr 9, 2012, 6:01:15 AM
This game seems so cool!! I want a Key BADDDD!!!!
I have updated the quest guide for 0.9.8 as I have a lot of people looking at this on toe and it seems like the original creator isn't very active.

Check it out @ http://www.templeofexiles.com/getting-started/quest-guide

I have taken a bit of a different approach, bolding the main points rather than separating people/places etc. There is no doubt there will be some errors, please let me know.
Other than helping if a quest glitches up and you can't go no farther but no idea that it is bugged, I don't see the reason for guides.. they ruin the exploration and fun of adventures; however, with that aside I will have to admit that this is on nice guide. Great job, ^.^ (.)
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info