Spell Echo summons two times!

My mage can summon more than 1 spectre. I try to chose only specific monsters, who cast spells. Problem is, when i click on corpse, it summons chosen one and another nearby monster! It works wrong! Spell echo must modify only monster attacks, but do not summon twice! Twice summoning is ok (but do not help a lot) with zombies, who do not cast spells, so we can summon them twice faster, but spectres must be chosen wisely.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
not a bug, specter allows you to target a corpse to raise or picks one at random when hovering over a pile, all spell echo dose is cast the spell twice and since you can't select more than one target it's forced to rely on it's normal behaviour when hovering over a pile
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 25, 2015, 3:46:39 PM
"
Vegeta666 wrote:
It works wrong! Spell echo must modify only monster attacks, but do not summon twice!
Wow, you better go tell Chris about it right away. How could he not recognize this as a bug for whopping 8 months?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
just remove the spell echo before summoning // then replace it once you finished

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info