Need Help with Righteous Fire Build

Yeah as long as I don't have a 5L the second curse is coming from CoDt.

I hope that my life regen will be enough not to need LgoH on Cyclone to sustain it (blood magic) If not, maybe a 1-2% phys leech can help on gloves or something.

Should I still try to run Grace if I convert it to armor with more skillpoints anyway or should I just ignore iron reflexes+unwavering stance and just use determination

Thanks for the fix on my tree btw
Last edited by ItsRay on Mar 29, 2015, 3:56:13 PM
Well Grace vs Determination depends on your overall armor rating, if the %buff from determination is greater than the flat value*your armor from the tree you should always run Determination. If its vice versa and you can spend the skillpoints and ignore the Aura Reservation, Grace would be better.

So all in all I would save the points to get some more life and just run Determination with Armor gear.
Hey guys just to let you know,
thanks to your advices and my perseverence, I'm now at lvl 72 and managed to pickup the only passive I should have taken from the start that I still didnt have: ARSONIST
And since I took it, now magicaly my life starts going up and never down again ! PERFECT !!!
Hey guys it's me again. I'm having a slight problem right now.
I leveled up with a ring that had + 25 to all stats, so I leveled up my Cyclone to lvl 17 and Vaal Cyclone 17 as well. I found an amazing ring with 100hp on it but it doesnt have the Dexterity and Intelligence bonus. Should I keep my old ring or should I take Dex and intelligence passives ?

Also is there a point using high level cyclone or vaal cyclone ? dealing 30dps more is not that apealing but maybe I'm wrong.
THanks
the decision is yours. you have to consider How big upgrade the ring would be, how many passives youd have to take, are there any other solutions like master crafting the stat or getting rid of (lowering) requirements..

RF builds usually dont use cyclone to deal damage, but to proc on hit effects (elemental equilibrium, life on hit, blind, possibly culling strike with item rarity etc). cyclone level no longer increases attack speed so the level is not important. the level increases stat requirements and mana cost
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
So right now I can have low level Cyclone and Vaal Cyclone if you say it's not used to damage at all. The only other spell that I would need to get a lower level atm is elemental weakness.

My solution would be to equip my spare cyclone and elemental weakness lvl 1, buy a new cheap lvl 1 vaal cyclone, and level them up until I can't do it anymore.

Isn't the cheapest way to do it ? I could use orbs of scouring but I think it's more expensive than buying a new vaal cyclone and level everything up as high as possible if you ask me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info