Flame Totem + Phylacteral Link

Hi.

I start a double flame totem build with GMP in 1MHC, and i noticed, that my totems don't attack the vulnerable mob in Phylacteral Link pack. My friend noticed in BL league before, that his zombies targeted the vulnerable mob automatically, and i tought the totems work the same. Is it a bug, or not?

Actually it is pretty annoying, if i get Phylacteral pack wit 20+mobs, because i can't target any mob with my totems.

Sry, if my english is not so good.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Minions can be guided around by the master - if your mate is targeting the vulnerable monster with for example Arc, his Minions will focus on that target.

Totems don't work that way.
yea, i know now. but it is pretty stupid mechanic with Phylacteral Link.
Yeah, totems are pretty stupid. If you place them they seem to try to hit a target that is vulnerable, but if their target gets invulnerable or is invulnerable and the only one in range, they will 'lock onto' them and don't change targets, even if another vulnerable target comes into range. It also makes dealing with totems/rares that grant invincibility pretty hard. I always skip phyl. link because it is so frustrating to deal with them.
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info