Normal hc is dead ? : (

Hello all : ) i play in hc long time and and now hc league is dead why ?

1.) A small number of players

2.) Hard to sell something

why people do not play in normal hc league ? in my opinion the new league spoil hc league... is there a chance that one day it will change?

It's just for a few days while everyone gets into the new league, some will die and ragequit back to normal hc, others (like me) decide that we don't have enough time for it and go back to regular hc (as I'll be doing when I get home from work today), and others will play it until it ends. In any case, the people who usually play HC will be back. Until then, if there is something that you desperately need to trade for then send me a pm and I'll see if I can help out.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 25, 2015, 4:50:49 AM
Nothing new.

Temp league SC > Temp league HC > perma SC > perma HC

And atm theres a race going on. So if you want to trade, youre outta luck. if not, then go and have fun.
perm HC league still is by far the best league!

- HC
- best economy
- no chat spam
- no stupid bloodline mods (yet)
- not an unbalanced beta like all those temp leagues
- really nice small community
- you dont loose your hideout and masters all the time like playing temp leagues

Of course atm almost all players do the 1M league to get some free MTX, but at least after thats it will be nice again
Play in HC is temporary by it's very nature, so naturally players that gravitate towards HC also tend to enjoy temp leagues. There's also a stronger "I'll do it myself" feeling in HC, so you see less people "shopping".
The HC community tends to be very temp league centric. It does sort of feel like a carry over of HC D2 ladder community. But objectively, we play HC so losing characters is no bother and why not play the new content/fresh economy?
"

Temp league SC = perma SC > Temp league HC

fixed

I removed perma HC since nobody plays there.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"

Temp league SC = perma SC > Temp league HC

fixed

I removed perma HC since nobody plays there.

So you wanna lie. Ok.
I guess GGG staff don't lie, so no, I don't.
IGN TylordRampage
"
kaperekk wrote:
Hello all : ) i play in hc long time and and now hc league is dead why ?

1.) A small number of players

2.) Hard to sell something

why people do not play in normal hc league ? in my opinion the new league spoil hc league... is there a chance that one day it will change?

It's been like that for a long time now. As others have said, HC is temporary by nature and most people including myself would rather start fresh in a new and exciting league than play the same old thing. Fresh economy and competing with others that are leveling is exciting imo. Leveling gear is worth something and I have more fun playing the first few days of a new league than any other time in this game.

The temp leagues are usually the most popular as people like to compete on the ladder. They are much more interesting (imo) than the HC league that's been around forever. Even if a ton of people did play it, the economy would be broken and only the best items would really be sellable as everyone already has most of the things they need. It makes the game much more interesting. It's been like that since Diablo 2.

No, it will not change unless GGG stopped releasing temp leagues, and the day they do that would be the day I stop playing. I'd suggest playing in the temp leagues to keep the game fresh, especially if you are playing hardcore and you will most likely lose your character anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info