TRIPLE CURSE PROLIF FLAMEDAB ( searing touch flameblast ) insane damage

With this build I'm trying to do a non crit version of the awesome Mathil's flamedab build using the Searing touch, for the insane burning damage, and the shock to activate herald of thunder that curses enemies with all the curses that can increasse the burning damage

VIDEOS:
Build guide and maps:

PLAYSTYLE:

the playstyle is so simple, "dabbing" means using just the first stage of flameblast so you don't need cast speed and you're safe from reflect.

Firstly you want to shock the enemies, because the shock increases two times the burning damage by adding more damage to your initial hit and to the burn itself,

When the enemies will die your herald of thunder will start curse every monster and it will rarely stop thanks to the shock points on the passive skill tree and the cast when damage taken + arc

Passive skill tree:

BANDITS:

Normal - Oak (HP)
Cruel - skill point
Merciless - skill point

MAIN SKILLS:

Flameblast + fire pen + ele prolif + increased burning damage + conc effect

Herald of thunder + curse on hit + vulnerability + flammability + elemental weakness

CWDT + Arc + molten shell + warlord's mark

LEVELLING GUIDE:

First use fire trap and lightning tendrils and thatn take flameblast that probably is the best skill for levelling so you should have no problems with that. just start fill the gem slots and use chance to ignite if your flameblast has no quality

Auras:

Herald of thunder
Vitality
Clarity

GEAR

Weapon:

The searing touch just is too perfect for this build because of the 70% in creased burning damage and the +2 to level of socketed gems

Chest:

The choice is between the Carcass jack or the Cloak of defiance, with the first I focus ofcourse on dps but clearing enemies faster gives you also less period of fighting, with the cloak the damage still insane so it's personal preference.

Boots

The windscreams are needed for the addictional curse

Helmet: Gloves:

Armour and energy is the best choice and here I also have some dexterity points on the helmet to run arctic armour without waste passive points

Jewellery and belt:

Focus on mana regen life resistances and dexterity

MORE LANDOSSS BUILDS:

Cold snap prolif COD + AA BEST non crit cold build:
Dual dagger crit sparker:
Elemental cyclone ( sword+scepter ) :
Dual sword "Blender" build:
Low Budget Elemental wander kinetic blast ( Piscator's Vigil ):
what's new in this build compared to the existing ones ?

By the way, I would definately replace increasing burning by spell echo for 2 reasons :

- first, even "dabbing" , you will do a lot more damage with stage 2 rather than stage 1, and thus a lot more burning damage

- secondly, against a boss you may want to reach stage 10, and spell echo allows you do it a lost faster

In a non crit build, how about using double doryani and limit you to 2 curses instead of searing touch ?

Why not using the crit build that appears to be superior ?

last point, even "dab", I would take vaal pact.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Mar 25, 2015, 6:54:48 AM
"
Malone wrote:
what's new in this build compared to the existing ones ?

By the way, I would definately replace increasing burning by spell echo for 2 reasons :

- first, even "dabbing" , you will do a lot more damage with stage 2 rather than stage 1, and thus a lot more burning damage

- secondly, against a boss you may want to reach stage 10, and spell echo allows you do it a lost faster

In a non crit build, how about using double doryani and limit you to 2 curses instead of searing touch ?

Why not using the crit build that appears to be superior ?

last point, even "dab", I would take vaal pact.

Well that's a lot of staff all toghether

The build is meant to be a different version of the mathil's crit flamedab build so I don't understand what's the point of the first question xD
But about the others:

- I've tried spell echo and it's a lot less fast and probably using it would be the only reason why you may want to run vaal pact because if you watch the video you'll see that at the end I run a reflect map

- For bosses if I want ( and I never feel like I need to ) I switch herald of thunder with arc and cast it to make them vilnerable to fire then i do even a lvl5 flameblast and cast arc again so they are again vulnerable to fire and probably shocked and die

I don't even have two doryani's catalysts I use all self found gear and I 5 linked the searing touch but if you have those try it, should be insane right?
About the dual curses it's fine, I admit that probably I've just a thing for curses in this game xD

it's a non crit vesrion of a crit build so if I go crit it's a bit wierd xD
and I don't think it's superior, it's just a different approach and the the damage still insane
even without the crits
Last edited by Landosss on Mar 25, 2015, 1:30:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info