Why Trapper?

What's the deal with the Trappers, did they got buffed or is just to change the meta a lil bit?
Ziggy is going trapper, Phox I think and others too.

Cuz they want it nerfed
because it is not hard to set up with minimum gear.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Because it is easy to get the gems as shadow.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Because its fun? And because they want to? Its like asking why go to the bar instead of watching fight night. Sometimes you want variety in your life.
great for strongboxes and watching your exp bar climb up while you are cruising to the next area.
because clear speed is low so you can have the time to check PoE landscapes.
IGN TylordRampage
Yes I'm restating a few things already posted...

- Trappers are reflect proof with zero investment
- Trappers are like casters in that they don't require much beyond their gems to achieve a base level of functionality

Easy to play and you don't have to worry about reflect? Don't see any reason not to go crit and just about everyone knows crit has faster clear times than most non crit builds.
"
Xervous wrote:
just about everyone knows crit has faster clear times than most non crit builds.

Most? What build is there that can compete with crit based builds?
"
ahcos wrote:
"
Xervous wrote:
just about everyone knows crit has faster clear times than most non crit builds.

Most? What build is there that can compete with crit based builds?

flame blast.
IGN: MsAnnoyance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info