[1.3.1] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (inexpensive)

"
Blackdepp wrote:
!!!THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NEW PATCH!!!

With the upcomming patch the Cast When Damage Taken combination won't work anymore, because Enduring Cry then will be taged as an Warcry and no longer as a spell.

I'm not sure how Enduring Cry is going to work with Spell Echo then, but I currently tryed to selfcast Enduring Cry and keep my Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Increased Duration Setup and it worked pretty well.

With that some things need to be reworked (assumed Enduring Cry and Spell Echo still would work together):

- Maybe the third bandit reward should be an Endurance Charge

- To safe slots, Storm Call needs to be placed in a 4L with Enduring Cry, so both gems benefit from Spell Echo

- The auras move into the chest, because coloring that right is the easiest way

- The Cast When Damage Taken - Immortall Call - Increased Duration moves into the shield, because it is the easiest to color

Any thoguhts abaout that?

thx for explanation
Thanks for this build! I've started my first character not too long ago, and this is helping out great :)
I'm glad to hear that (:
IGN - Blackdepp
Just updated the guide with two new gameplay videos.
[1.3.1] Path of Exile: Arc Witch - Jungle Vally (75)
[1.3.1] Path of Exile: Arc Witch - Shrine

BTW: When The Awakening goes live, this build will be updated as soon as possible (:
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Jun 18, 2015, 5:53:39 PM
Super! Because I am looking forward to use this build when Awakening goes live.
what lvl should i leave immo call, enduring cry and incresed duration?
MF for life
Level them so far, that they sinergize well with a lvl. 10 Cwdt.
That means:

Enduring Cry: lvl. 11
Immortal Call: lvl. 10

But that arn't strict rules. You can run a lvl. 8 cwdt or a lvl. 15 if you like (:
IGN - Blackdepp
Hey

Just started playing your build and i have to admit it s pretty awesome :D
How many ex you think will the uniques cost if i want em with decent rolls?

Cheers Blood
Glad to hear that you like it (:

If you run the cheapest version I think you can go with 1-2 ex.

With a Doryani's and a good rolled Saffel's and a few nice rares on top and so on you may hit like 5-7 ex.
IGN - Blackdepp
I notice you don't have Chain as one of the support gems for Arc. Is Chain not used anymore? If not, how does this build compete in damage to other skills that aren't target capped? (e.g. Firestorm, Flameblast, etc.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info