Need advices, getting back into the game

Haven't played in over a year.
Last time I played I was using a Dual Strike build. I was starting to have very decent pieces of gear for that build but I'm guessing there is some new builds that are much better than this now.

Would it be possible for some of you to tell me what's the current best builds for a Duelist to save me a lot of time reading a bunch of different posts.

I have a lot of currencies so gear req should not be a problem.

Would also be cool if you could tell me the best builds for all classes at the moment.

Thanks for your help

Patrick
The game must have really changed since you last played, because there is no current best build for a class.
As above poster mentioned, there isn't really a best build. In the current state of the game you can take almost any damaging skill and make a build that is 78 map and atziri viable.

However, there are some builds that are very powerful relative to how difficult it is to put them together.

Ignite+prolif builds are still very strong. Some common examples are flameblast and firetrap, although you can do it with a lot of skills effectively. Kinetic blast (new wand skill) has very fast clearpseed with the potential for insane shotgun damage, likewise with tornado shot. Cast on crit builds have likely the highest dps potential in the game. uber,ner builds are similar, although you can only trigger lightning spells.

For melee I would say cyclone or flicker strike are the fastest clearing skills, capable of very high damage output and mobility.

Also not sure what "a lot of currency" is for standard. You could put together relatively cheap builds that can almost instantly wipe out the screen in solo maps, but when you look into builds that are carrying full parties and facerolling uber the budget can easily go into hundreds of exalts, with some being well over a thousand.

Good luck, hopefully this at least gives you a starting point.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629242

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info