Let's talk desync

"
"
Deutonium wrote:
"
The forum cycle continues...

Yes, and thats a great thing. Adressing the same problem from different people again and again just shows that there "is a problem" for a lot of people.

Different people? Its always the same people, maybe on alt accounts at best. And GGG knows it is a problem for some but yeah, nagging like a little child is gonna change something.

GGG should just shut down POE and say "you hated desync so much we closed our gates forever, we hope you like what you have achieved with the constant complaints".

This thread is not nagging, its about your game experience with poe and the desync issue. And you know that there are hundreds of people out there who have problems with this. Play with some friends and talk to them in Teamspeak/mumble and you will notice that like any other person.

And your second part is just childish. In this world you have to earn some money for living.

ign: SheIsUntouchable
ign: NichtLieb
"
Deutonium wrote:
"
"
Deutonium wrote:

Yes, and thats a great thing. Adressing the same problem from different people again and again just shows that there "is a problem" for a lot of people.

Different people? Its always the same people, maybe on alt accounts at best. And GGG knows it is a problem for some but yeah, nagging like a little child is gonna change something.

GGG should just shut down POE and say "you hated desync so much we closed our gates forever, we hope you like what you have achieved with the constant complaints".

This thread is not nagging, its about your game experience with poe and the desync issue. And you know that there are hundreds of people out there who have problems with this. Play with some friends and talk to them in Teamspeak/mumble and you will notice that like any other person.

And your second part is just childish. In this world you have to earn some money for living.

The thing is that this thread has been made a million times by now, we dont need 1 more.
"

The thing is that this thread has been made a million times by now, we dont need 1 more.

Yeah, seriously. Don't worry OP, anyone who's played PoE, even for a little bit, has experienced desync. Threads like these are made all the time and everyone already aware of desync
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
Before i started with PoE i did't even know there is something like desync in this gaming world

D2 had quite severe desync issues in PvP when paladins were spamming charge to get themselves desynced and kill you, without you even seeing them.
It wasn't so huge of an issue in PvE though.
"

We need million more of this threads as long as this problem is in the game. The worst thing that can happen is people stop posting and giving feedback of problems the game has, even so that GGG knows about it and that it is one of the biggest problems with the game and hardest to fix.

So people keep posting problems with the game until things get fixed
"
miljan wrote:
"

We need million more of this threads as long as this problem is in the game. The worst thing that can happen is people stop posting and giving feedback of problems the game has, even so that GGG knows about it and that it is one of the biggest problems with the game and hardest to fix.

So people keep posting problems with the game until things get fixed

It is not a big problem since no one is affected equally by it. I hardly have it. And how do you think this is any good? Being annoying little brats talking about the same thing over and over? Theyre aware, let them work on it, end of story. You cant force them to do more than work on it and they do so what is it you really think you achieve here?

If i was GGG i would legitimately shut down the game with all this stupid kiddy brat whining going on about the 1 thing players seem to not be able to ignore and jsut play the game, or hell, play some other game then.
i hadnt played in a year till a couple weeks ago, and since being back ive noticed some improvements to the netcode and the way desync is handled-kind of feels like an occasional auto-/oos (obviously still far from perfect though.) I have high hopes for A4 and improvements to the game it'll bring! It would be for the good of everyone if theres a major improvement of some kind netcode-wise with the expansion. Desync is the #1 reason why people quit, and why HC isnt as full as Standard... (currently in the process of ripping all but one of my HC chars to Standard for build-testing for temp leagues...because HC is so empty. It just feels like a trophy case to me atm.)
Last edited by awave on Mar 22, 2015, 7:41:47 AM
"

If i was GGG i would legitimately shut down the game with all this stupid kiddy brat whining going on about the 1 thing players seem to not be able to ignore and jsut play the game, or hell, play some other game then.

I can tell you why GGG wont do it... because they are not retarded... I'd like to see you running GGG tho... I really do.

Ohh let me shut down the game i spent money developing for the past 3 years just so I dont have to hear about people complain about the obvious flaw of my game... and walk around places with a shopping cart stolen from walmart and sleep on the street.

Right...

In case you have no idea kid GGG also ONLY have 1 game and that's PoE... they cant shut down PoE just for the giggles or just to make a point that they dont give a shit about their customers' complains... dont get me wrong YOU will do it oh I believe you... but unless GGG are retarded they wont shut down PoE.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Mar 22, 2015, 7:26:34 AM
"
awave wrote:
i hadnt played in a year till a couple weeks ago, and since being back ive noticed some improvements to the netcode and the way desync is handled-kind of feels like an occasional auto-/oss (obviously still far from perfect though.) I have high hopes for A4 and improvements to the game it'll bring! It would be for the good of everyone if theres a major improvement of some kind netcode-wise with the expansion. Desync is the #1 reason why people quit, and why HC isnt as full as Standard...

You must work at GGG, or how do you know this?

The solution to desync: Monthly fee of 15 dollars, 60 dollars for every expansion and every mini expansion costs 40 dollars.

If thats what you want, ok, but then again you could just be playing D3 or WoW.
"
"
awave wrote:
i hadnt played in a year till a couple weeks ago, and since being back ive noticed some improvements to the netcode and the way desync is handled-kind of feels like an occasional auto-/oss (obviously still far from perfect though.) I have high hopes for A4 and improvements to the game it'll bring! It would be for the good of everyone if theres a major improvement of some kind netcode-wise with the expansion. Desync is the #1 reason why people quit, and why HC isnt as full as Standard...

You must work at GGG, or how do you know this?

The solution to desync: Monthly fee of 15 dollars, 60 dollars for every expansion and every mini expansion costs 40 dollars.

If thats what you want, ok, but then again you could just be playing D3 or WoW.

It's just common sense-if you play this game and talk to people on your friend's list. The other reason is people who just get bored with high-level mapping or the game in general-but that's true with every game (not the mapping part). This is something that the developers have some amount of control over however.
Last edited by awave on Mar 22, 2015, 7:30:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info