Pure int gloves + 20 chrom orbs

= never getting more than 1 blue socket, and me being one more step from quitting this obnoxious game.

:|
One time I kept trying to get tails all night, but got heads like 6 times instead. So frustrating.
A better comparison would be like... Playing DND, getting a 1 roll for a critical fail about 20 times in a row.
Want to link the gloves?

If you think about it from a positive side, imagine if you were TRYING to get off colours, you're just about the luckiest son of a bitch ever :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Judging from your posts during last few weeks... yes, you definitely should stop playing PoE. It's obviously not a game for you, games are supposed to be fun and such, not bring frustration and anger.

Life sucks enough as it is, shouldn't make it worse by getting annoyed on your spare time.
Getting 3 off colors 20 times in a row seems pretty damned lucky to me.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Every post in here is right.
"
ShadyC wrote:
A better comparison would be like... Playing DND, getting a 1 roll for a critical fail about 20 times in a row.

... no, ionface was definitely right. Off-color rolls are just better. This is more like if you want to fail your negotiation check because starting a battle with this asshole king would be hilarious, but instead you roll a natural 20 and the king just kisses your ass for the rest of the scenario.
"
"There. I rolled a one. I fell off."
"No, you were TRYING to fall off, and you failed."
"You have GOT to be kidding me..."
"Aragorn rides the warg over the edge!"
"Oh sh-"
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Mar 22, 2015, 12:20:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info