lvl 8 Vorici - (sc lol)!

Heyooooo.

Just came back to the game, jumping around in SC while waiting for the new leagues to come by..

Anyway, question would be:

Who is the "Go to best guy ever" friendly / trustworthy person on SC with a lvl 8 Vorici?

Got some things i would like re-chromed but.. yeah... dem vaal orbs T_T

I remember i saw a thread about it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back... but can not find it anymore sadly.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
Heyooooo.

Just came back to the game, jumping around in SC while waiting for the new leagues to come by..

Anyway, question would be:

Who is the "Go to best guy ever" friendly / trustworthy person on SC with a lvl 8 Vorici?

Got some things i would like re-chromed but.. yeah... dem vaal orbs T_T

I remember i saw a thread about it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back... but can not find it anymore sadly.

That would probably be me.

Solo, self found, wouldn't even take gifts never mind scam you.

Feel free to shout ign Anuh.

http://www.twitch.tv/theanuhart/c/5508833
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 21, 2015, 2:12:18 PM
Oooooooooh did not think you where online :D

THanks Anuh!
zzZzzzZzzZz
yeah give anuhart a shout
Making fun of SC? Is it that time of the year again? I wonder what people would do if there were no HC leagues and no temp leagues.
Go to the shops section for standard. Most people post in their shop if they have lvl 8 masters for service At least that's what I do I offer a tip what you want or nothing at all service When I'm online.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Yeah well, would need alot of nice posts for me to use them.

From looking at page 1, there is 1 guy claiming to have all at 8/8 > updated thread 100+ times with some addon.
- Not a single "Thanks" within that thread.

Shame Anu went offline now though :(
zzZzzzZzzZz
If needed, I have all of them to 8, except Leo.
And I never thought to put that on my shop. I'll try to remember to do it on next update :p.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info