Light Strike projectile chance to hit

Does anyone know how exactly are the LS projectile chances to hit rolled?

Wiki says:

Cannot Miss: This applies only to the projectiles launched after you initiated the strike. Swinging in enemies' general direction will result in projectiles with a hit/miss chance equal to that of the skill itself. Projectiles that miss will be dissipated without doing damage.

Does this mean if I have 90% chance to hit with LS, the game rolls the first check and if it hits, the projectiles inherit this 90% chance to hit?

Meaning, if I had tooltip display of 90% chance to hit, does this mean the projectiles have 81% chance to hit, when shift spamming the skill from a distance?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
It means if you smack something with the melee part and hit or miss, the projectiles will inherit the result. If you just fire the projectiles in a direction like a bow attack, it will behave like a bow attack. In both cases you have 90% chance to hit a specific target.

Ok, cool, thanks.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Of course there are ways to take advantage of this behavior, like attacking a white monster to get 100% projectile hit chance vs. an evasive blue or similar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info