Where is my untainted paradise?

I've had zana at level 8 for well over a month now and done dailies + 2-4 missions everyday after that. I've gotten every other unique map atleast two times but no untainted paradise. That is straight up bullshit and it's making my piss boil.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
RNG.

remember that bully in school that takes everyone's lunch money, and is a couple years older and much bigger than everyone else - so no one dares stand up to him (and rightly so)?
that's RNG.
he'll take your lunch money, beat you up, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it.

and GGG are apparently so happy with the way "boy wonder" turned up, they must be pissing themselves with joy each time RNG screws someone.
completely randomly.
just like that bully who occasionally just beat the crap out of someone for looking to the left instead of to the right, just because he's "feeling right" for the current 5 minutes.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Yeah, i understand probabilities since i gamble a lot, but that is just fucked up to create challenges that rely to this broken shit. I'd be happy with something like 300 zana missions and u get a guaranteed untainted.
"
Yeah, i understand probabilities since i gamble a lot, but that is just fucked up to create challenges that rely to this broken shit. I'd be happy with something like 300 zana missions and u get a guaranteed untainted.

Heheheheeheheheehehehhehheheheheheheheehhehehehehee

Rule no.1: It's not balanced around self-found.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Heheheheeheheheehehehhehheheheheheheheehhehehehehee

Rule no.1: It's not balanced around self-found.

I play self-found and have found two Untainted Paradise. Thats RNG for you.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
As Frank Underwood would say "You are entitled to NOTHING".
"
johnKeys wrote:
RNG.

remember that bully in school that takes everyone's lunch money, and is a couple years older and much bigger than everyone else - so no one dares stand up to him (and rightly so)?
that's RNG.
he'll take your lunch money, beat you up, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it.

and GGG are apparently so happy with the way "boy wonder" turned up, they must be pissing themselves with joy each time RNG screws someone.
completely randomly.
just like that bully who occasionally just beat the crap out of someone for looking to the left instead of to the right, just because he's "feeling right" for the current 5 minutes.

"

lol hahahahhahah

Yeah and also let's blatantly ignore any time that RNG works in someone's favor, you know, for convenience of argument's sake.

That is when the bully beats you up and steals $20. You are so sad you leave school early and run home. While running you trip and find a $100 bill on the ground. You get home and post online and brag to all your friends how you found $100. Then you realize had the bully not beaten you up you wouldn't have left school early and found the $100 bill to make $80 in profit. So you get to school the next day and go up to thank the bully. And he punches you in the face.
I need a signature to look legit
I got 3 untainteds this league. I farmed masters quite a bit during the forsaken master release and got 0.
Meanwhile there's some poor player who's just trying to get a map pool but hasn't had anything except Untainted Paradises for 2 weeks.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info