What will you play in the one month league?

Final Fantasy Type 0 and Final Fantasy XV demo :D
Last edited by Myrrdinn2015 on Mar 19, 2015, 4:53:58 AM
SC: Tornado shot scion || Burning Arrow(trap) Ranger(maybe mara), Shadow ST
IGN: IcepickDBrutalizer
I am tempted by the skins, but I think I will focus on getting my grandmaster ready to submit before 1.4 hits in case it ruins my current build and I really like my current build...
I might play a totem marauder or an archer marauder. Anything other than melee marauder. I love playing against type.

On the other hand, I might try playing a summoner witch. I'm enjoying playing my new character, Framerate Apocalypse, currently a level 8 witch in Bloodlines League.
Mana based dual crit flame totems (HC)

Diablo 3
Last edited by ressiv on Mar 19, 2015, 7:36:10 AM
yep, Arc/Summoner/TS would be the best, but i wanna try something totally new to me.. Trapper is going to be my main and if needed(for gems), my main supporter is going to be a RF-Mara(or whatever class has the right gems for my main)...
There is also a small chance that i won't play at all, just some daily's/IIR in permaleagues.
d:-D*
"
"
"
I'll play Pillars of Eternity.

You're missing out on some sweet challenge MTX rewards then bruh XD

The chance at winning a re-skin of my least favorite armor MTX was very tempting. It was a difficult decision to make. However, I had to make it!

On the upside, I'll be totally craving PoE by the time Act 4 comes around. I risk burnout if I do another month.

You can easily do one of the two challenges set in a few days and still take a break of at least 3 weeks after that Clive. But I don't want to tempt you ;D
IGN : @Morgoth
EB Fireballer... I'm gonna die.
"
zSavage wrote:
I'll probably be playing Arc, or maybe go back to my roots and play dual claw again - (Probably the secret version of my CI claw shadow that is life based).

Either way, I plan to get 4/4 in the SC league as quickly as possible then spend the rest of the time in the HC league and try to get at least 2 challenges done.

Sounds like a plan, think I'll also be doing something along those lines (but a LS or SS maybe)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info