Anyone else never chanced a Unique?

Only thing I ever chanced was a Voll's Devotion, in about 100 chance orbs. Must have been in the break between Rampage and this league, don't remember 100%.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
I chanced a Daresso's Salute way back in the Anarchy league in the open beta.

Back then I used every chance orb on a random white item whenever I got one, and suddenly, puff, I had a unique amulet. Didn't even know at that point that I could get a unique, but was just hoping to get an upgrade to my current gear as I play self found.

Unfortunately, it was before the official release of the game, so I haven't get the achievement.

Maybe it's time to start burning some of those chance orbs again, hehe.
I chanced 1 unique back in open beta in my first playthrough, I was using chance orbs to get yellow items and used 1 on an amulet and I got an Ignomon.

Since release, I've used every single chance orb I found to get top tier items (especially Mjolner), but no luck so far.
I play self-found and really needed BoR for my facebreaker. Chanced every Nightmare Bascinet I found and finaly BAM!

Spoiler
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
oooh.. chances have another use besides change them for scourings. nice!! ^^

PS: used only on strongboxes. no success..
If I want to chance sth. I either try in maps when a chance dropped and an item dropped which i want to chance (for example a white Siege Axe dropped and a Orb of Chance) to be lucky or if you really want to chance sth., then I recommend to collect 5 of the same base item (for example 5 Agate Amulets) and then try them one after another. I chanced Karui Ward once and my buddy chanced Vaults of Atziri map.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
I once chanced a Marohi Erqi in open beta, before achievements were implemented.
I tried to chance a volls´s devotion a couple of days ago. so i opend an anarchy mod map just for this. 200 agte and chance, no success, but funny thing: the last of the four exiles i killed in this map dropped it. guess this was my one in a million lottery-ticket
Got lucky back in the Onslaught Days with this

Sold it for 65 exa and bought back a few weeks ago for 7 exa :p

Also chanced
2x

Since then iam trying to chance every Gavel (20qual--> sell for chisel) & Prophecy Wand I found. In addition iam collecting every agate amu, moonstone ring & leather belt for a hardtry on a zana map mod :)
Guess I'm also pretty lucky.
Been playing since october 2014 and chanced a Void Battery couple weeks ago.
2 days ago I decided I gathered enough agates, around 400, and BOOM, hello Voll's Devotion. :)
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Mar 17, 2015, 7:54:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info