Anyone else never chanced a Unique?

Been playing off and on since Open Beta and still havent chanced a Unique. I dont think my luck is bad since I have looted quite a few exalts and 6L items but still looking for that one Chance Orb that actually work.
IGN: DabrixRN
Myself included, but I'm sure there are thousands of players that haven't simply because we are not actively trying. I'll chance something when a base drops that I know is a good unique, but I'm not actively searching.
The answer is 42.
I think I chanced a Kaom's Unique once.
Spoiler
yes, it was the ring.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Chanced my first about a week ago, Sibyl's Lament (lvl 45 anti-reflect ring) in a 1 hour race LOL.
Not sure if it counts or not, but I chanced only an Olmec map. Not on purpose, to save Alc I throw chances on 73s & 74s when I have enough higher maps.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I played for like 3 years until I finally went through all my stuff on standard and hardcore and just chanced all kinds of low level stuff and eventually finally chanced something. I just wanted the achievement at that point. I dont expect to ever chance something awesome like shavs or mjolner.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Mar 15, 2015, 12:34:40 PM
I chanced a Garbage Heart once, when testing whether Heralds' Quality bonus is global or not (it is!)... Because of course I'd chance a Unique while nerding out.
I dont do RNG so no. Sell all my chance orbs to cat. Sell scours to buy exalts to buy 6l and shit like that because i dont chance those either.

If i depended on luck i'd quit game a long time ago finding only 3 exalts and generally shit.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 15, 2015, 1:36:17 PM
and few maps

since closed beta

but i have to say - if you are to chance, chance good. soultaker tasted amazingly well when chanced. do not understand people chancing for non-top-tier items. chancing Blood Dance is hardly a breath taking moment :/
I never chanced a unique .. on the other hand .. i never really tried
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info