Don't like Standard? Need Quick Exalts to Test a Build? Resell Old Gear Here!

Here's the gist guys.

> You got some cool things on standard you don't need anymore? (Uniques from Old Builds, Alt Art Gear)

> You don't really play standard and you like new leagues more

> You don't really like trade chat or talking with "annoying people"

> You want to try a build in hardcore but you want to know how it feels first? Then you need currency

> You want some currency to try this new build?

Then this thread is for you

I'll buy items in bulk, including sets, gems, alt art, and whatever you got that's even remotely interesting! Good uniques, bad uniques (sometimes) - cool rolled rares, 6 links, sick corruptions whatever you got , I got the exalts to buy them just so you can make newer and cooler items/builds!

If I'm interested enough I'll Definitely whisper you ingame or on the forums (forums preferred!)

I do this because I'm just another bored player with hundreds of exalts stockpiled up and not sure what to do with them. Honestly I barely play PoE that much but having stuff because I can is pretty fun.

I offer BEST prices compared to flippers who just buy from people who don't play standard for a really low price just so they can resell it on the market for their true value, they do this to get richer and richer to get astranomical value. If you want a good true value, you should sell it here

If you've got anything interesting post it here or link it to me at IGN: ST_Clown when I'm online, I'm located on West Coast (PST) timezone and I'm a student so the forums might be better.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Mar 12, 2015, 8:37:58 PM
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
ign marmotta
bump
pm me your price, maybe your cool story had a sense...

EDIT: no answer after some days, so just another one.
Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Last edited by Infarkt on Mar 15, 2015, 6:58:43 AM
So what's your bankroll for this? I might just quit standard and sell you 100% of my items for mirrors/exalts you'll determine as "fair"
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
So what's your bankroll for this? I might just quit standard and sell you 100% of my items for mirrors/exalts you'll determine as "fair"

I got upwards of a couple mirrors and few mirrors in ex
"

I got upwards of a couple mirrors and few mirrors in ex

Then why the fuck you need to flip ? I don't get it really... all of those economy simulator players here. No real reason to do that since you can afford pretty much anything u want/need.

Also ...

"
... I offer BEST prices ...

^^ LoL ^^
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Mar 14, 2015, 5:43:43 PM

Few things I'm trying to sell, at the moment...
Also these..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info