[2.0 UPDATED] LOW LIFE CRIT ARC (88K ARC) - Very Fast Mapping, Atziri Capable!

Yeah the %ES will bring me more..its just that I don't wanna throw countless exalts on the rings for a bit more ES atm.
The selfcast curse is a good idea...I'm just really lazy^^
Maybe I should do it then.

Ideas for 2.0?
We likely need to drop an aura, because of the changes in 2.0.
I really hoped we could add wrath for even more DPS (it gives %more light dmg on beta atm.) but it looks like we need to drop an aura -.-
EXALTS>EXAMS
Yea the self cast assassin's mark helps a ton, and you rarely actually need to do it (only when you run out of charges, you just need to curse the first pack you see and never curse again until you run out of charges again)

I was actually hoping to run anger too (since anger adds flat dmg to spells too now in the beta), and actually I am not sure that we will absolutely have to drop an aura or two. Some of the jewels coming out in 2.0 will probably have some reduced mana reservation on them, and this coupled with reductions in the base mana reservation % of the auras may allow us to run the same auras or maybe even more. But this is just specualtion and nothing is for sure. Just an idea.

Overall the arc skill gem isn't changing much in 2.0 (I think its dmg is going up a little bit?), but I will need to think about any changes to the support gems and any new support gems in 2.0 that may be used in this build.

Also the reduction on the mana cost of arctic armor, which I believe is coming in 2.0 and will be quite significant (I think close to half the mana cost/sec is going away), is going to help us with keeping up with the drain + arc casting cost with voidbringer. This would make it easier to get good ES and cast speed on rings and still have enough mana regen overall. Acuity is also an option for the glove slot, which I will have to test in 2.0.

tl dr: i think this build will work fine in 2.0.
swapped voidbringer for acuity, improved amulet
Spoke to you in game a few days ago. i was wondering if you are planning on updating this build with 2.0 skill tree once it releases? i know you dont play it anymore but would be nice if you could update the build xD

here is the PT:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIHHgx9DXwOSA_EEH8RDxEvEVARlhZAFy8c3B0UHU8dqij6KU8qUysKLJwtHzW5O3xBlkZxRwZJUUyzUDBV1lcrV5RXyVxrXIpd8l8qX2pilWNDZJ1k52aebRlvnnBScLtw1XRVdwd7135Zf8aApIKbgseDCYRIhX2HE4nTjHaOZI9Gj_qTJ5OVlSCVLpZ0m6GcpJ48oqOnK6yYrrOycLQMtoa297jKuZO9gsHzwwnDbcae1abbXtvn34rhiOkC6rrr9ewY7DjtIPDV8h3y4fem99f56PrS_rM=

UPDATED FOR 2.0
Why is not "Pain Attunement" taken on the tree? 30% more spel damage on low life seems obvious for this build.
I'm using Voidbringer for my gloves, and aside from having Mana Regen, what would be the best way to include Mana Regen? Would it be possible to include Mana Leech somewhere in the setup?
I try use this build, I play on RU servers (Garena)
Still cant understand how to regen a lot of mana. But I am only 70 lvl and still use Mana Leach in 6L armor SWOV. (18 lvl clarity, 57%+ regen mana ring ), 60 mana for Arc cast (0.29sec)... All passives from tree I have for Mana and Mana regen. And I have only 57.9 mana per sec Regen...
Anyway thx for this build. I love crit. builds so much.
ps From Russia with love
"
YJShin wrote:

AURAS:

- ON LIFE: HERALD OF ICE - DISC - CLARITY (BLOOD MAGIC LVL 20+) - (ENLIGHTEN LVL 3+)

- ON MANA: ANGER - HASTE - WRATH - (ENLIGHTEN LVL 3 +)

Is anger worth it? I use HOI+innervate+ice bite, with HOT: https://poe.mikelat.com/#KZxX=z/aOoEbJo/MzaSB/afHSJd

This is your set up: https://poe.mikelat.com/#ON9T=z/bt_zRd/azUyhCo with 2000 mana u only have 140 to cast :S
Last edited by Jxion on Oct 6, 2015, 9:32:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info