Fan Art - Templar vs Kadavrus

I've always been so excited and mesmerized with "The fetid pool" quest (especially in beta days when it was a lot harder) so I wanted to paint that scary moment when hero meets gloomy, scary and mystical necromancer. I wanted to present my vision of that duel but I had failed so I didn't submit this in the recent fan art competition. I'm not satisfied with a masses and lighting forms in general so someday I will probably paint another just to get that vision properly out of my head. :)
I originally planned to put Kaom's items equipped marauder but I really love my fire templar with an awesome Charan's sword, so I had switched to templar.

Good job!
Ninja Templar Hype!
Neden yaşıyorsun?
I love everything about this! I'm glad you went with the Templar instead of marauder too. We get a lot of maras here.
Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.
really nice shading and coloring.
Nice Templar. No pants, as always.
Wow! I adore this. You have such an interesting style!
Thank you all for your kind critiques and compliments. I appreciate it. I'm creating another piece and I hope that it will be interesting as this one.

Regarding templar's clothes - I wanted to put him in the Belly of the beast or the Indcandescent heart (my templars in game are using these) but that way he would be too powerful for the "poor necro". So I put him in his common clothes with the Silken Vest. :)
Last edited by Kurati_Chobanin on Mar 12, 2015, 9:30:56 PM
Great work Kurati_Chobanin! Niko od ovih ljudi nema pojma sta ti znaci username u prevodu na engleskom. :D
Last edited by Blagoje on Mar 26, 2015, 5:31:16 AM
shit, that's great. no one told me about this (nonamesmentionedBEX) so I'm glad i randomly saw it.

It's intriguing to me how much people have taken this item, considering it was always meant as a corrupted version of a divine creation.

If you take commissions, i would be interested in tapping you to help add a visual layer to my new novel about how Charan claimed the Goddess...or maybe it's the other way around.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info