New Weaver fight... :/

"
For TRY, for see, and for know

I don't know why I love that line...anyways.

Black Death terrfied me on the first encounter, as well as the ability to get poision stacks...now that was really scary! Weaver still terrified me in jungle valley, both in vision because I don't want to be near it....ever, and both because of how strong it is compared to the normal Weaver.
I was not aware the model had changed. Anybody have a comparison pic? I'd love to see the scary Weaver!
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Mar 9, 2015, 2:59:48 AM
"
rpgmaniac wrote:
I notice was that is was much smaller now & the model was not the same the old one had lot's of spiky-details as I remember...

The new Weaver might not look spiky (?), but it delivers 3x more spike damage :P

Also try

In all seriousness, I don't remember any changes to the model or it's size..
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 9, 2015, 3:29:08 AM
I don't recall any visual changes to the Weaver.
I like many kinds of games 😊
I felt that the "old" weaver fight was scarier, too. But mainly because I always ended up fighting in the tight tunnels with the thing following me. The big separate boss room isn't nearly that claustrophobic and the add spawning thing? Yeah, yawn. Neither scary nor overly dangerous, even on the melee chars I've played (side complaint: No idea how adding minions to every boss fight is supposed to add more "variety"...). Not sure I recall any differences in the weaver's model, though. :-)
@OP : you know GGG won't charge you for using punctuation, right ?
IGN : @Morgoth
"
The fuck are you even talking about; New weaver is ridiculous even to my measures. It will tear you apart in maps by far one of the hardest ''curving'' bosses in game for new players. Most even this boss in terms of maps.

I think he is referring to aesthetics.

-Edit-

It looks like Charan actually already mentioned this. Very well then! Back to hunting Embezzlers.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Mar 9, 2015, 6:58:34 AM
map weaver is easy lol
"
morbo wrote:
"
rpgmaniac wrote:
I notice was that is was much smaller now & the model was not the same the old one had lot's of spiky-details as I remember...

The new Weaver might not look spiky (?), but it delivers 3x more spike damage :P

Also try

In all seriousness, I don't remember any changes to the model or it's size..
for more seriousness, try this ;)

(already did the mirrored version, it was... spiky)

edit

"
Alysma wrote:
... (side complaint: No idea how adding minions to every boss fight is supposed to add more "variety"...)...
It helps for flask recharges.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Mar 9, 2015, 4:27:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info