Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Monsters that ruin the game (not a QQ thread, only pure feedback)

"
Wispo wrote:
Just died. In standard ok, but it burns. Nothing to do: the more i try to overcome the bad sides of this game, and the more PoE reminds me that is a shit of a game.

I have a feeling you wouldn't still be playing the game at all if you actually believed this.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
Just died. In standard ok, but it burns. Nothing to do: the more i try to overcome the bad sides of this game, and the more PoE reminds me that is a shit of a game.

I have a feeling you wouldn't still be playing the game at all if you actually believed this.

I give the game various chances of not upsetting me. Any one of them, is a different build. But every time i hit a wall. THE WALL OF THE LACK OF PHYSICAL DEFENSE. I don't want to be a sheep that relies on the invincibility of immortal call, altough i think, differently from many others, that the real threat in this game is not elemental damage, but physical one. Every single build that i tryed, i fault on physical damage reduction. Nor i want to build an evasion ranger, because you must to invest too much on eva, and that single time you are being hitted, you are dead.

THESE are the things that ruin the game: leapers (point A of original post), and armies of mobs (point C).

Is it really that difficult for GGG TO TONE DOWN THIS SH*T OF MOBS PHYSICAL DAMAGE?
"
Wispo wrote:

A) totem destroyed in 1-2 hits :/

1-2 hits of pure unadulterated damage mitigation. Those are THE end game monster (currently) so why shouldn't they be somewhat difficult? The best way to deal with them is to attempt some sort of crowd control or singling them out.
"
Corpsey wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

1-2 hits of pure unadulterated damage mitigation. Those are THE end game monster (currently) so why shouldn't they be somewhat difficult? The best way to deal with them is to attempt some sort of crowd control or singling them out.

Somewhat difficult is one thing...
Stupid mechanic is another thing... in fact, if you read my last post, you see a 9k "hit point" toon (9k is a prohibited wild dream for life users without a legacy kaom) screwed in 2 seconds by 13 monsters attacking all at once (and, remember, i have a low level cwdt that procs enfeeble every time i take 440 damage = every single hit).

Long story short:

9k ES. 800 ES regen. Granite. Enfeebled mobs

2 seconds for dying

Now i wait for some one who has the courage of telling me that this death is my fault, and not fault of a shitty designed game (in this case: chimerals).
I had a lot to say but in the end it can be summed up with; I just don't find Chimerals that difficult.

Yes, they have their one and only strong point which is all leap-attacking at the same time, but they make a really loud annoying purr noise that can be heard in the distance and when they leap at you, and there are many skills in the game to force them to have their back to you.

While I agree with you that IC is one of the most queer mechanics in a game, if you want to be standing in enemies (as opposed to having some decoy mitigation in some other form) it's kind of necessary.
@KimchiGirlx3: you might enjoy this thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Guess I'm the only one that likes Summoning enemies. Gotta have some way to recharge flasks since they're based on kills....
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Corpsey wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

Somewhat difficult is one thing...
Stupid mechanic is another thing... in fact, if you read my last post, you see a 9k "hit point" toon (9k is a prohibited wild dream for life users without a legacy kaom) screwed in 2 seconds by 13 monsters attacking all at once (and, remember, i have a low level cwdt that procs enfeeble every time i take 440 damage = every single hit).

Long story short:

9k ES. 800 ES regen. Granite. Enfeebled mobs

2 seconds for dying

Now i wait for some one who has the courage of telling me that this death is my fault, and not fault of a shitty designed game (in this case: chimerals).

Do you have stun immunity? Else that's your problem right there.

You could have 30k ES, without stun immunity the mobs are just gonna hit you and stunlock you and shred you to pieces.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't really mind the infinite summoner mobs, but why, oh why, is something so basic as gib cleanup not present?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
@ Boem
Yes, Eye of Chayula always on :( Come on, is ridicolous dying not in an high level map with some +dmg mod on it, but in merciless, versus content 3 levels down of you, in 2 seconds and with all that ES (i repeat: many life users are super happy when they reach 6k, but i had 9k :/ ). Definitely, physical damage on mobs must be toned down a lot. Or, in alternative, GGG must stop this nonsense of having 5723924669590 mobs ALL AT ONCE on screen (summoned or not)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info