Mirrored Chests bugged?

Mori... go back and look at your vod and actually read !!!!! what that chest said... IT DOES NOT CONTAIN A MIRROR AT ALL.... ONLY ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN MIRRORED!
my god im so glad i found this post such a relief to find out im not the only one thank you for bringing this to the attention of the devs salutes

love u mad mori your a POE genius

sirvenomik
GGG fix pls
i can comfirm this issue, finally someone is addressing important matters to show people what's going wrong and on
btw. need free passive tree reset, i fucked up my arch-witch-tree lika kadjual : >

"
Kirynkaristar wrote:
. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN A MIRROR AT ALL....

exactly, that's the problem; needs fix
Last edited by KadaverjunkY on Aug 28, 2015, 10:11:39 AM
Pls fix the strongbox text. It says "contained mirrored items", which makes no sense. It should say "contained a mirror (item)".
"
anakkk wrote:
Pls fix the strongbox text. It says "contained mirrored items", which makes no sense. It should say "contained a mirror (item)".
Now that is what doesn't make sense. Contains mirrored items describes exactly what is in the box. Just like Contains only support gems describes exactly what's in that box. I'm befuddled how there can even be any confusion when reading the text of what the box contains.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 28, 2015, 11:17:35 AM
Lol. I've experienced that too. Pls fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info