items to improve build

items to improve build

Hello, wanted to know what items have to enhance or change to get to atziri, and wanted gamplay tips to make maps and tips on items, thank you!

my build: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34pMswQHFm8kqjbp42otH5UgwfOio3_GflknqRGWBx6VLvDVSVGD21XG6-RfKukC_rNXK72CbRkI9MBUvOprF2pDOlismI9GHRT60g5IXfJmnsAa7DiCm4w2B2PLvRa_LJyCHtsLVUth4iaV37AaOJBVJy-aO-FzogBxhUbXBLPwH8BmaPKOZPemtvqP-uv1ZJ3yHXDVidNwUu081aYqC_PqpwidruWL-dt-x0LD34QC_q6zQZbQ9QVCAx4fQbFCVykwlzmK99eboQ==

my gear:
To say you're a newer player you're doing pretty well. My biggest advice is somewhat controversial.

"Trade better"

That doesn't mean trade for hours a day, no just spend a good 5-10 mins before or after your play sessions to scour poe.trade for upgrades to your gear. I'm just looking at some of your items and thinking that most of them could be just a little bit better for very little cost.

All you need to do is think to yourself exactly what attributes you want on yoru gear and search for them. That way you won't end up with a ring that has 9-15 physical damage for your spell caster. Which is just a wasted spot that might have been anything else that was actually helpful.

Also I'm not sure about that Herald of Ash -> Cast on Critical Strike setup
thanks for the tips, will improve these details about the gear, and thanks for the advice, I will put it into practice on the skill of gems I'll change some setups that I know are terrible.
gmp freeze pulse is not too good for leeching.. are you sure you cant live without it? would be nice to have cold penetration/crit damage instead

its a luxury not to use gems in one item (helmet), how about some vaal skill? or second cwdt setup that would make cwdt+ic+ec suck less

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 5, 2015, 11:11:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info