or keep my ex

will they nerf the exalted orb

ahhhhhh
You got a lvl 95 Ranger you will be fine

You could give me your items so if they get nerfed it will be my loss
I need a signature to look legit
I'm guessing he's pondering the futures of scold's bridle
I hear ya buddy

Everything I've ever traded for has PLUMMETED in value, quite rapidly.

Here's a short list of just SOME of the items I traded for:

kaoms heart - 35ex+5divines got it about a year ago
Mings heart - 20ex also about a year ago
Crown of Eyes - 16ex back in Oct 2014

now look at the values of those items now...no where near that.
I never was even able to pull off a ming's heart in a build. Dat life reduction lol

The CoE, I had a low life ele wander that I came up with (dropped a piscator's the day it came out) but somehow it all got effed with 1.3.

kaoms heart is such a big drawback now for not that great of a life boost imo. I only use it on my RF MF toon

All good though, I have a good time regardless. Exalteds come and go, and I like to look at the items in my stash and think about opportunities to use them.
Vendor your exalts for wisdom scrolls and you won't have this issue.
Buy items ur build needs and don't worry about price drops. INVEST in legacy items if u want them to hold or increase in value.

Buy some nice passive ETF to deal with inflation and currency devaluation.

In the game, just buy the mid-range items that directly contribute to a fun game-play, try different builds, have fun!

The game has an exponential approach to everything: skills, gem leveling, character leveling, item acquisition and prices. The game is balanced for temp leagues, in those leagues you don't have the ultra rare stuff people "invest" in, therefore, all the mirrored gear, level 4 empower gems, 21/20 gems, ultra rare uniques - are optional content.

If you consider item acquisition a major part of the game (I do) - play MF builds.
I would avoid buying any big ticket items until AFTER patch. Unless you want to gamble.

Actually, stocking up on exalts is the safest thing to do at the moment due to all the uncertainty. Exa should retain its purchasing power, if not exceed, due to its utility and when new bases, mods (?) come out.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
play templeagues wait for merge play the new templeague rinse and repeat be rich as fuck in a league you dont care about
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 4, 2015, 3:51:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info