Am i able to survive with this character?

Last edited by DerLogo on Mar 3, 2015, 1:54:47 PM
Based on your gear, life on pieces that currently have none. (Can't check tree, on phone)
no (edit: to the question in title:))

you have 23% increased max life from tree. With 87 points ~100% is the minimum, aim to have 140%+ in maps

your weapon is terrible. You focus on phys damage while using weapon that has none

you will have to respec some damage passives and get better bow. Even the one from phys damage vendor recipe would be much better

edit: if you are willing to trade go to poe.trade (set buyout/online only) and buy 1 chaos items

if you want to play selffound, look for good base bows, id/alt/aug/regal/alch them and look for good physical rolls you can upgrade with another phys mod using Vagan crafting device
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 3, 2015, 2:27:51 PM
The first problem with your build is too much offense, and too little life. In the end game, you will be hit, and hard, I can guarantee that. That's where life came in, to act as a buffer, an alarm you may say, when to scoot away from an encounter.

The second problem is the mismatch between your skill tree and your gears. You put a lot of points into phys damage and crit chance. Yet your gears (especially your bow) don't reflect that choice. You use a bow with mainly elemental damage and low base crit chance.

The third problem is that you use too many main skills. I can imagine that you would like to be prepared for fire resistance mobs (using ice arrow) and cold resist mob (switch to burning arrow). It would be better though, to get yourself a 5L gear and put cold/fire penetration to your skill of choice. That would open up slots for more auras/heralds and movement skills. As a phys based bow ranger, you would want to use Herald of Ash to augment your damage because HoA is based on how much phys damage you have. As for movement, I couldn't find any skill suitable for my bow ranger, except lightning warp. And LW requires at least 3 links: LW, reduced duration and faster casting, to be effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info