Mapping feels like swimming in a dumpster

so why even have white items drop in areas lower than ilvl 77
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Last edited by comm_il_vec on Mar 4, 2015, 12:38:28 AM
"
comm_il_vec wrote:

coz people chancing lv6x whites into shav's wrappings and mjolner all the time.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
Now that sucks, I didn't know that. I thought the loot in the video disappeared so quickly because of a mass pick-up function. :-(

mass pick up wont fly too well in PoE... In diablo I can mass pick up like 30 crossbows... in PoE I can pick up like 5...

Whoa dude what PoE are you playing that has crossbows? I want in.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:

ilvl Doesnt matter when chancing. However you need high level white items for crafting your own items.
"
TRV wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
Now that sucks, I didn't know that. I thought the loot in the video disappeared so quickly because of a mass pick-up function. :-(

mass pick up wont fly too well in PoE... In diablo I can mass pick up like 30 crossbows... in PoE I can pick up like 5...

Whoa dude what PoE are you playing that has crossbows? I want in.

since you seem like retarded you can feel free to switch out the [crossbow] to [swords].
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
TRV wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:

ilvl Doesnt matter when chancing. However you need high level white items for crafting your own items.

so ilv doesnt matter so we delete all white items until lv75 maps + for people to be able to start chancing? what about lower level uniques? are you stupid or something?

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:

all the time
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
Pewzor wrote:

so ilv doesnt matter so we delete all white items until lv75 maps + for people to be able to start chancing? what about lower level uniques? are you stupid or something?

I never said anything about taking whites out, just corrected you on an inaccuracy in your post. Go fuck yourself.
"
TRV wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

I never said anything about taking whites out, just corrected you on an inaccuracy in your post. Go fuck yourself.

Stop being baited so easily, all he does is go around and call people retards lol.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Mar 4, 2015, 12:56:43 AM
"
"
Nubatron wrote:
How do you know what swimming in a dumpster feels like? :)

That's what I was wondering lol

I play 100% IIQ maps. Thats how i know what it feels like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info