Question about desynch in this game

I'm sure this is a commonly cried about topic and im really curious because im actually going to quit the game because its as if progressing is completely out of reach

I desynch waaaaaay more on bloodlines than on standard but standard is so far out of reach to even start its a joke

My question is why does it "Noticeably" desynch more on bloodlines than standard and is there any fix in the future or is it just how the game is gonna be now and thats it?

Yes im semi new to this game a few months only and I have only died to desynch and its quite annoying
Last edited by z3r0_c00L on Mar 3, 2015, 5:51:07 AM
There are 3 things that cause desync:
1) Some skills (like barrage wout right aps)
2) Your ISP
3) Stuns

For #1 you can fix it by waiting for animation to finish or using shift for casting.
For #3 you need to know who can stun you and have /oos macro to use then you encounter them.

For me there is no difference in desync between leagues.
IGN: rooteniy
"
z3r0_c00L wrote:
I'm sure this is a commonly cried about topic and im really curious because im actually going to quit the game because its as if progressing is completely out of reach

I desynch waaaaaay more on bloodlines than on standard but standard is so far out of reach to even start its a joke

My question is why does it "Noticeably" desynch more on bloodlines than standard and is there any fix in the future or is it just how the game is gonna be now and thats it?

Yes im semi new to this game a few months only and I have only died to desynch and its quite annoying

There is no real diffrence in desync, what generaly happens in any HC enviroment is that people are ready to run if things get hairy, it's that running in a panic that exagerates the desync due to the pathing that the server uses vs teh client(which is always there)

It's the same with strong boxes when people activate them and try to run through packs of monsters it spawns.

That would be the main reason.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 3, 2015, 6:21:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info