Skins/effects are too redudant and dark. Lets get some fun/goofy skins and skill effects!

I love that GGG is constantly making more skins and I would definitely like to see way more of them.

There are many skins out now that I enjoy; the skins, however, are mostly gory and demonic with some bright and angelic. Why does everything have to be gore and grimdark? Personally I'd like GGG to step away from the edgelord stuff and indulge their inner comedian!

I would love to see some wacky skins and effects like an infernal blow that explodes people into a burst of confetti and party favors and cheering instead of a puddle of gore. Or maybe there's a skin that makes you look like a Power Ranger or a Lego man or something.

Get creative!! For the skins and the effects at least, it doesn't have to be all dark and edgy! The hot topic crowd has had enough skins made for them. :P

Does anyone agree or have any ideas for this?

Last edited by Gillandria on Mar 2, 2015, 12:51:36 PM
"

No.
"
MIIKKAAA wrote:
"

No.

I'm sorry that your ear gauges and all-black clothing having stunted your sense of humor. Please don't post if you're going to be douche.
Most people love the dark atmosphere of the game, imagine if you went into a docks pt and suddenly CONFETTI, would be quite immersion breaking wouldn't it?
(This belongs in Art Feedback.)

No, goofy is overdone.
The wings are bad enough.
Things which don't match the art style, like the aforementioned wings, are already bad enough.

However, in my head, "fun/goofy" and "dark/edgy" are not mutually exclusive. Decapitated head MTX for example. Which makes me more pissed about the angel wings because there is creative space to make things for the fun/goofy crowd without compromising on art style.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 2, 2015, 2:41:45 PM
Bright shiny colors don't belong here. The atmosphere they created was on purpose.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Things which don't match the art style, like the aforementioned wings, are already bad enough.

However, in my head, "fun/goofy" and "dark/edgy" are not mutually exclusive. Decapitated head MTX for example. Which makes me more pissed about the angel wings because there is creative space to make things for the fun/goofy crowd without compromising on art style.

Its completely fine.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
pneuma wrote:

No, goofy is overdone.

The wings are really too bad! And don't let us forget all the "way too goofy"-weapon effects.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

No, goofy is overdone.

The wings are really too bad! And don't let us forget all the "way too goofy"-weapon effects.

Those ridiculous ~20lb 1h swords are about as far as I'm willing to compromise. The wings are downright too much.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info