LvL 99 98% HC RIP client crash palace

Title says everything, bye everyone and enjoy the game. (probably taking break till 1.4 patch is out)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Aug 3, 2016, 10:13:40 AM
Ouch, that sucks :(

Part of me still wants to laugh though, am I a bad person?
"
Varkorium wrote:

Nah, just laught I knew I´m gonna die like this since beggining cause I´m the most bad lucky in probably everything ^^ said it to everyone I´m gonna die 99 lvl 99% that was just 1% away of my guess haha
I'm so fucking sorry man, can't believe this happened...in my heart Manchild_Akamu is lvl 100
That's fucked up, to say the least. I'd say you deserve a break. My condolences.
"
"
Varkorium wrote:

Nah, just laught I knew I´m gonna die like this since beggining cause I´m the most bad lucky in probably everything ^^ said it to everyone I´m gonna die 99 lvl 99% that was just 1% away of my guess haha

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise? from your sig I see you got your level 100 on standard, if you got your level 100 on HC too then you might of felt like you completed the game and had nothing to aim for!

Every cloud has a silver lining :P
"
Varkorium wrote:
"
"
Varkorium wrote:

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise? from your sig I see you got your level 100 on standard, if you got your level 100 on HC too then you might of felt like you completed the game and had nothing to aim for!

Every cloud has a silver lining :P

tbh I wanted to play SC since you do not need to focus that much, you can try more "yolo" builds etc.. only reason I wanted to hit 100 on HC was because of those players on HC who call SC players scrubs etc... imagine if someone call me scrub for playing SC and I can simply answer him, yeah I play SC but I got 100 on HC too :D

Another funny thing is I did not stream it cause I did not want to crash or get blue screen cause my procesor is not the best so it happens sometimes :D
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 2, 2015, 11:24:56 AM
I commend you, both on your efforts and on your lack of rage in this thread.

Stay classy good sir, i am sure the ride itself was fun, else i would question the high lvl :D.

Your personal character is over lvl 100 judging from this thread, so all is well.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
tbh I wanted to play SC since you do not need to focus that much, you can try more "yolo" builds etc.. only reason I wanted to hit 100 on HC was because of those players on HC who call SC players scrubs etc... imagine if someone call me scrub for playing SC and I can simply answer him, yeah I play SC but I got 100 on HC too :D

Don't worry yourself with what others think. I play both HC and non HC leagues and personally see no difficulty difference in either of them. Sure if you die on HC you have to re roll, but at the same time players just log out to cheat anyway. I can guarantee that for every player on HC, there is a player of equal "skill" playing on standard. :)

That's just awful good god.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info