Thank you from the bottom of a casual's heart

I've started playing PoE back in 2013. I never got lucky with drops and gear, hence I remained a casual player.

A week ago, a first white 6L dropped for me, but today, I have been rewarded for my patience and love for GGG.

After 140 scraps and 7 fusings, I got my first 6-link.

2 years, but it was worth it. Nothing beats the feeling of self-making an item. Thank you. :)
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Mar 2, 2015, 3:45:07 PM
A casual nonsupporter who plays the game 1 year less than me drops a 6L and I drop only crap.
Thank you from the bottom of my hearth GGG.
I actually do own a few items from the microtransaction shop, but why should this matter? This is not a pay to win game.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Congratulations! :)
"
Ydoum wrote:
I actually do own a few items from the microtransaction shop, but why should this matter? This is not a pay to win game.

I know, and it doesnt matter. I'm just saying...
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
A casual nonsupporter who plays the game 1 year less than me drops a 6L and I drop only crap.
Thank you from the bottom of my hearth GGG.

dat salt dho
Looks like we are still not higher up on the evolution and intellectual scales than ancient sailors, who thought worshipping deities and making sacrifices actually influenced outcomes of their battles with uncaring, unfeeling maritime weather.

Nice item, OP, but it was not a reward for anything. :-P
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
Looks like we are still not higher up on the evolution and intellectual scales than ancient sailors, who thought worshipping deities and making sacrifices actually influenced outcomes of their battles with uncaring, unfeeling maritime weather.

Nice item, OP, but it was not a reward for anything. :-P

Of course it wasn't. It was pure luck. Something I really lacked in PoE ever since I started playing. :)
I plan on quitting for good when I hit 6links. I've been trying to self link something since onslaught with 100% self found fuses. At this point, hatred of the grind is what is keeping me grinding. If I quit before hitting 6links, GGG wins with their bullshit RNG hardon. I have to beat the system before telling it to go fuck itself.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info