Some questions from a returning player

Hello everyone,

i have been playing PoE casually since Open Beta but lost interest in it for quite a while now. However, i'd like to return to it but i'm overwhelmed by the sheer amount of most likely useless trash items i've stored over the time playing. Progress-wise i have played some starter maps (lvl 63 or so) and that is pretty much it.
So i need to tidy up and basically vendor mostly everything for a new and fresh start in normal. However, i might have some stuff worth keeping. For example, i have some +20 allstats Onyx Amulets (low item level though, but it might be good for LLD?).
So basically, i'd like to know what "discontinued" items exist that are worth keeping? So i could spare those while vendoring. It would really anger me to sell something valueable and i just don't know what to keep, since i missed a lot of changes.
Also, what is a good build for starting new? I'm going for softcore and would like some good and cheap (ideally selffound) farming build.

Thank you very much for replies and helping me out here.
Spoiler
"
Ghostbit wrote:
Hello everyone,

i have been playing PoE casually since Open Beta but lost interest in it for quite a while now. However, i'd like to return to it but i'm overwhelmed by the sheer amount of most likely useless trash items i've stored over the time playing. Progress-wise i have played some starter maps (lvl 63 or so) and that is pretty much it.
So i need to tidy up and basically vendor mostly everything for a new and fresh start in normal. However, i might have some stuff worth keeping. For example, i have some +20 allstats Onyx Amulets (low item level though, but it might be good for LLD?).
So basically, i'd like to know what "discontinued" items exist that are worth keeping? So i could spare those while vendoring. It would really anger me to sell something valueable and i just don't know what to keep, since i missed a lot of changes.
Also, what is a good build for starting new? I'm going for softcore and would like some good and cheap (ideally selffound) farming build.

Thank you very much for replies and helping me out here.

legacy items
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 2, 2015, 7:15:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info