Enable a "Hammerdin" build - Suggestion for a new unique

I would love some kind of unique item that has the following property:

"Vaal Spectral Throw no longer requires souls to use".

Another unique that would fit this theme is one that makes lightning warp instant.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thats the whole point in vaal spectral throw. Its a balanced version of blessed hammer from D2. And as many other things in D2, blessed hammer was broken.
"
Thats the whole point in vaal spectral throw. Its a balanced version of blessed hammer from D2. And as many other things in D2, blessed hammer was broken.

Add a drawback of some sort to the unique item then.

ezpz
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
"

Add a drawback of some sort to the unique item then.

ezpz

Cant cast it more than once every 120 seconds?
I consider Vaal Spectral Throw to be one of the best balanced Vaal gems out there.
Removing the need for souls would make it ridicolously overpowered. Setting a cooldown to 120s would make it severly underpowered, because some of it's power comes from the ability to unleash up to 6 throws at a time.

The main problem with Vaal gems is, that most players don't see their potential I think.
"
Chaos156 wrote:
I consider Vaal Spectral Throw to be one of the best balanced Vaal gems out there.
Removing the need for souls would make it ridicolously overpowered. Setting a cooldown to 120s would make it severly underpowered, because some of it's power comes from the ability to unleash up to 6 throws at a time.

The main problem with Vaal gems is, that most players don't see their potential I think.

Players dont like them much because they cant spam them. Thats all there is too it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info