Art Clipping Issues (Champion/Master Support Pack)

Hey there everyone,

Recently purchased the Master Supporter Pack, not only because I wanted to support GGG but also because I was in love with the idea of Champions back attachment and Master armour set, it really looks epic! I don't really get into the wings MTX. I like the idea of it being a bit more real and a sense that I could actually attach this structure to my back if I were in Wraeclast.

Now this is not a complaint! But I would dearly love if the back attactment could sit on top of the armour instead of being well.. I think somewhat inside it. I know you have a lot to do GGG, so if you ever get the time I would HIGHLY appreciate this.

Pretty please, lol.

- Close Up Inspection -
Spoiler

#NeverGoing90
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
#NeverGoing90
Master's armor pack also has issues with clipping with quivers at least this one:

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
That is nothing, have you ever tried using the covenant with skulls on the scion? you will have hairy skulls and it looks AWESOME
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 2, 2015, 9:51:29 AM
Yeah there's quite a few clipping issues with mtx skins, I really do hope they get resolved in time. You buy them to look a certain way, and the clipping can really disrupt the concept you had in your mind.

I can imagine it would be quite a huge task though, but I would still love to see the one I mentioned and many other additions fixed. More than welcome to post your own imagines here of that or describe your own issues with clipping too.
#NeverGoing90
Yeah, I just bought one of those too. (Tired of looking so effeminate.)
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
Im probably gonna pick up my Master Pack this afternoon!
Only reason i honestly buy the packs is to support the game and (atleast as far as the Master pack goes)
get the extra few points ill get with this pack upgrade!(Which i didnt notice till later i lost in buying the first pack!) eventually id like to pickup the GM pack but i think im still a bit away from that!

The MTXs ive never been too into myself...im not really concerned with what my dude looks like too much! All my points go into more stash tabs but one thing that does bother me even more than these clipping issues you guys are explaining that ive noticed on my other 2 gear packs.... It seems to be quite inconvenient the way MTX stuff works!
I cant organize my MTX or move it around in my MTX stash!(OCD is real!)
I also can (when playing a new character) very easily lose my MTX im wearing on throw away gear as im lvling!
The MTX should automatically go right back to your MTX stash when it is dropped or sold without making you manually take the MTX off the gear and such!

Its just little things i know but its always many little things put together that can be very annoying!
Im sure these little things will be fixed in the future and im sure the other things i just mentioned have been mentioned before as well! just thought i would throw them out there since this seems to be the appropriate thread for such!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
#NeverGoing90
The void is a calculated mass.
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info