Fuck Haku and fuck his missions

Cata is actually one of my favourite masters. I really don't know why people don't like her.
Haku however......... since getting him to level 8 I have done a very precise grand total of ZERO missions for him.
No movement skills allowed? W T F really.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Mar 2, 2015, 5:46:31 PM
fuck zana and her timed missions
S L O W E R
"
johnKeys wrote:
Tora.
she can be a real RIP-generator.
fkn unique Dropbears from 1-shot hell...
Dropbears are mkay, but that stupid multijump chaos shit generator...
"
Cata is actually one of my favourite masters. I really don't know why people don't like her.
Haku however......... since getting him to level 8 I have done a very precise grand total of ZERO missions for him.
No movement skills allowed? W T F really.
You know you can get the mission and just abandon_daily it right away? His shop will be updated nevertheless.
"
ampdecay wrote:
fuck zana and her timed missions
hehe
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
What sucks is... when ya don't desync, the lighting totems are SOO much more fun.
Marker. 1,2 MOVE OR DIE.

When you desync, back into them and get wiped by something you moved out of... *MADBRO*

I'd realllllllllly soo love to see more 'skilled play' added to this game, not just 'skilled build/gear'. It's what D3 has over this. 20mins of 'oh yehhh' not standing in stuff on ground gameplay, and more than 1 button 1 tele to press.

BUT, this is sadly sooo frustrating with desync. Plz come up with some GGGenius idea. Even if it means having to 'trust' the client on 'not standing in shit' stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info