PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.3]CRIT ARC 34-50k / 22 AA / 82% max lightres / very Fast Clear Speed / atziri kill

hey
here is my arc build for 1.3.1

34.8 k dps without charges / full Buffed (with promise) = 49.4k

Total life = 4.131
Total Mana = 4.815

AURAS:

Haste
Purity of Lighting
Artic Armour
Herald of Thunder
Clarity

Items:

Passiv Skill Tree:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAACGeTOhg8vSf56Lc-QYf-CjWS2L218io4qW426FiveA2nMAHnKPqCx-vupwi4k8BmRUcy0aIABLOPRh0Utvr3po5kWK5epRNxm6H316yYVcY6WBEPUDDbXkyzBUJBlq6z0PUsnHYREFiPpkSrVa7fsIIQ3YzZX-ASjRl-r9sLgh5TUkWdmuD8SxRNn8twUonTcNVd8g5IEZZJUfDVlS4HHvIdZJ3r9Y_6Y0MTnqSRfjOMNmHiVUsmlXC77Bja3caeEH8MfcNtXGuESF8qdFXDCRiRvJ-HKYhCwcUUsEwtFr_60uNqFm8=

more damage is possible and also more life depends on personal needs but for me this tree is optimized on my needs.

i can do atziri
but then i need to switch gems from helmet and body armour and take purity of fire isntead of haste.

uber i didn't try so far.

gl

Last edited by Lapdancecola on Mar 8, 2015, 9:02:30 AM
Hi, can you give us some advice for levelling? Im looking for a pure lightning build to start a character in torment after a long stop and this seems perfect!

Thanks!
"
Hi, can you give us some advice for levelling? Im looking for a pure lightning build to start a character in torment after a long stop and this seems perfect!

Thanks!

hey Verofabio,
for leveling i used freezing pulse and ice nova. and i used a different tree based on ice instead of lighting. after i reached a higher level i used apeps rage and and cod and startet a lighting basted build. also i used alot more cast speed nodes which u can change if u use pledge of hands.but i am sure u will reach lvl 68 (to use pledge of hands) and search some items that fit in the build. And for life leech i would use at the beginning herold of thunder + curse on hit + warlordsmark.
good luck!
Last edited by Lapdancecola on Mar 2, 2015, 5:19:40 PM
Thanks!
I would like to use from the beginning the lighting ability, almost i will try, thanks for the precious info!
Hey i forgot one question sorry, for the bandit reward what is the best?
I have one question :
you took blood drinker for the dex nod or is it better to spend the 4 skill point to aim for purity of flesh (and in this case get more life/chaos res ?)
I think there is a general rule to announce DPS without flasks/vaal haste buff in the thread name. Or at least provide two numbers. This makes things more unified and fair.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
I have one question :
you took blood drinker for the dex nod or is it better to spend the 4 skill point to aim for purity of flesh (and in this case get more life/chaos res ?)

i will try that as soon as i get a new ring with +dex to continue running haste.
i got sometimes problems with caos damage so this would be defenitly better !

UPDATE:

uptaded the new skill tree more dps now and even more caos resistance! thx for the tipp!
Last edited by Lapdancecola on Mar 5, 2015, 4:41:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info