burning currency is cool and mirror items are the best

Gambling is the culprit of this game and the capitalist system simulation is what makes PoE a fun game to play.

Mirror items are amazing because you can faceroll on standard and eternal orbs are the best currency item ever created by a gaming compamy.

Trade system needs work, though.

I am being honest !

I don;t think "culprit" is the word you want...it means something or someone who is bearing guilt or blame for something...it implies something or someone did something "wrong" and are responsible for that....

Can I please have a mirrored item and/or an eternal orb?

thanks

p.s. I am being honest, too

Last edited by Xaxarius on Mar 1, 2015, 4:45:21 PM
giving rmt companies the biggest tool to melk a game is the biggest mistake ever made in arpgs history

having a game with a legal dupe method is nice in theory but devastating in reality
now the fellow east world guys only have to craft the item (1 time investment) and mirror the shit out of it add items to their catalog build up a monopol and basicly have a gold shitting donkey

mirror and eternal currency are the cornerstones of rmt in this game
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 1, 2015, 4:54:55 PM
I have never had an eternal orb drop....over 4000 hours in this game.
Had about 20 or so exalteds drop for me.

I would love to know what the real frequency of them dropping is. And then compare that to the number of actual real people we have playing the game.

Something tells me they drop like once per 10,000 hours played. Then compare that to the actual number of people who play the game and calculate how many there "should" be with respect to how many hours a normal person could play the game. I bet there are way more eternals than could ever possibly been achieved by actual humans playing the game.
rich as fuck guys like jake for example get frequnently wisper with eternal/gcp/divine package sales from shaddy ppl
eternals have a low rmt value in terms of sellability(no idea if that word exists)so they have to be converted to exalts or fuse

imagine botlords running laptop farms for this game with 100+pcs now you get an idea how those eternals hit the market and why the mortal player never sees one me neither never dropped an eternal

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 1, 2015, 5:15:46 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
rich as fuck guys like jake for example get frequnently wisper with eternal/gcp/divine package sales from shaddy ppl
eternals have a low rmt value in terms of sellability(no idea if that word exists)so they have to be converted to exalts or fuse

imagine botlords running laptop farms for this game with 100+pcs now you get an idea how those eternals hit the market and why the mortal player never sees one me neither never dropped an eternal

I don't know who this "jake" is that you mention, but yes, I agree with the overall picture you are describing.

Yeah 1 eternal orb is not gonna do me any good......i am a mostly self found dude with average RNG luck.....

What am I gonna do? Use 1 eternal on my shitty, un-worthy item, then exalt it and get some shit thorns roll or stun recovery? Then use the eternal imprint to restore my shitty self-found item?

it's like eternals were MADE for RMTers, and RMTers only....just get rid of them and make items a bit better or get rid of stupid shit mods like thorns and shit
Last edited by Xaxarius on Mar 1, 2015, 5:24:47 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
giving rmt companies the biggest tool to melk a game is the biggest mistake ever made in arpgs history

having a game with a legal dupe method is nice in theory but devastating in reality
now the fellow east world guys only have to craft the item (1 time investment) and mirror the shit out of it add items to their catalog build up a monopol and basicly have a gold shitting donkey

The funny thing is that there are sets of 6 tier1 gears out there that you'll see occassionally in trade or xyz that makes you go 'hmm I wonder who crafted that and who can I mirror it from...' Then you realize its not available anywhere in forums etc. and can only be bought through RMT sites.. -_-

Seriously GGG, how are the originals of those not banned or deleted yet? Yous need more proof again? That's already a dead GIVEAWAY.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

The funny thing is that there are sets of 6 tier1 gears out there that you'll see occassionally in trade or xyz that makes you go 'hmm I wonder who crafted that and who can I mirror it from...' Then you realize its not available anywhere in forums etc. and can only be bought through RMT sites.. -_-

Seriously GGG, how are the originals of those not banned or deleted yet? Yous need more proof again? That's already a dead GIVEAWAY.

really?

yeah GGG, please ban these mofos....they're insulting your game.

I think if it was my job, I could write like a macro to search the entire internet for this shit then ban them all. Just like take down a server or 2 and it would be fixed..,

gee, why am I surprised the OP hasn't replied to this thread???

it's almost like this thread was generated by a bot!!

100% guarantee!!! Thumbs up!!!
Oh my... this thread... :DDD Don't do drugs kids
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info