Easier Currency management and drop search

Hi

I love the game and have recently started making builds that work and as a result ive erned a lot of currency.

there are however a couple of things i dont get.

1) why does most currency only stack op to 20 or in some cases just 10?
you have crafting recipes that require up to 1500 currency items... that 75 stacks. i dont think the restriction is fun or needed - i honestly think its tedious to stack everything organized all the time.
i would love it if currency stacked up way higher. i mean like 1000 or more. it could be a thing to purchase in the ingame shop if you wish...
another option could be to move them from the inventory completely and have a sidebar showing them instead.
(and while we're at it it would be nice if you could get your char to pick currency items up automatically (maybe as an option with checkboxes for each currencyitem, so you could choose what to pick up)

2) when i hold shift to - lets say - id a lot of stuff and my selected stack of scrolls run out the game chooses to use 1 scroll from each of my stacks instead of just emptying the next stack. i would love if the game recognized the stacks and use them up from one end to the other. same goes for bying items.

3) not related to currency items - it would be awesome with an ingame drop highlighting list. let me elaborate. i think it would be cool with a list in the game where you can add items you're looking for and when they drop they're highlighted in another color.
say im looking for white amethyst rings of ilvl 75 or higher with 13% chaos resist. i put than onto the list and i start clearing mobs. then when one with my speccs drops its colored "pink" instead of the usual white.
(could even be with an added "auto pickup" checkbox is you decide to include it for currency items anyway)

if nothing else, then i hope you thought my ideas were interresting =)

Cheers =)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Good, I'n not the only one that thinks the stack sizes are woefully inadequate for how many currency items are actually needed for crafting even basic items these days. Increase stack sizes please. By at least a factor of five.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info