With which build did you have the most fun? :)

Not sure. Either the soul mantle frost wall build which made farming a breeze. Or the current one I'm doing which is a infernal blow flask whore build, 2 divination distillates and 1 taste of hate + crown of eyes for 100% resists will flasks are up and 30% which goes to cold and is fully negated and 30% which goes to lightning.
Dual wield cleave, 2h stunner, necromancer, and ashamed to say it but prolif flameblast heh.

Most boring builds I have played.
Anything wielding a bow that does not use point blank or traps.
Pew pew in general.
Back in Beyond... Summoner with 5 Mon'tregul zombies and 3-4 Corrupted Skullbearer spectres (SRS casting necromancer from Elreon missions).

I have no idea if they are still in the game (haven't seen 'em in ages), but damn they were amazing. Spell echo + fc + flesh offering :D THE reason to join high map lvl Elreon missions for me, back in Beyond.
Recently(ish):

My EA bloodmagic Marauder I ran for a long time in Bloodlines (RIP, would play again)

Arc EB MoM AA Witch (pretty cookier cutter, had a few changes I made personally, very fun).

My EB RT Elemental Archer (He's been a lot of fun now that his gear is starting to improve).

My CI Dual Claw Shadow (always fun for me)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I enjoy builds where I don't really do anything.

My favorite builds are unsurprisingly the ones I've continued leveling (I abandoned my torment character because detonate dead is so unsatisfyingly finicky with regard to aiming Desecrate against sparse mobs under desync), which are my RF Marauder (RF was nerfed pretty hard in 1.2, and it's too difficult for me to clear Uber with it, but it at least clears end game maps pretty easily, still) and my SRS Witch (stolen shamelessly from Ghazzy, she's my only viable Uber killer so far).

RF is a one button gig. I do have to move towards ranged monsters myself, but I basically just hold down the cyclone button and cause my Curse on Hit and Elemental Equilibrium.

SRS... for most maps, one button is fine, but occasionally I'll pop flesh offering or my arc totem. The only times I need both are for specific bosses.

Basically, the kind of grinding that seems soul-crushingly boring for some is ideal fun for me. Though I do run uber every so often to make sure my reflexes aren't dead, since both the trio and atziri herself have at least the potential to kill me.
Lightning Arrow build using these two:

recently did 115% courtyard (temp chains, proj, fleet, shocking ground etc) with it. it wasnt easy but still i find it amazing
The most fun build I've ever made was a firestorm templar with maxed skill duration nodes, Mokou's Embrace and Pyre back in Beyond.

Firestorm + Increased Duration + Spell Echo + Faster Casting + Added Lightning Damage

and a totem with Arctic Breath + LMP + Faster Casting for crowd control.

When on fire (which was most of the time) the screen spam and DPS was insane, plus it was simply fun to play.
Dual claw block/evade Ranger is probably my favorite, though I did have a lot of fun with a SRS Witch recently.
"
Spazmatism wrote:
Back in Beyond... Summoner with 5 Mon'tregul zombies and 3-4 Corrupted Skullbearer spectres (SRS casting necromancer from Elreon missions).

I have no idea if they are still in the game (haven't seen 'em in ages), but damn they were amazing. Spell echo + fc + flesh offering :D THE reason to join high map lvl Elreon missions for me, back in Beyond.

I remmember a patch note about them, not sure exactly but if they werent removed entirely, they were nerfed to hell. (though I think removed, havent seen them and got elreon to 8 a long time ago)
Oblivious
facebreaker, simply love being up close and punching stuff in the face :)
just a few things left to do before submitting that char as my grandmaster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info