Proof

So someone was calling me a liar for saying i saw an item on poe.trade for 3-5c, so im posting proof here... the two are 3 and 4c, like I said, and i offered to pay 5 because it was saving me time, but then they said they didnt believe me... So obviously im a liar because they want more money and were too lazy too look it up...
What? Why dont you just pay the listed price?
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1210197

has much better graphics than this thread
Last edited by HalfPintGnome on Feb 28, 2015, 10:27:04 PM
I saw that. WTF does it have to do with anything? ESPECIALLY the title.
RIP Diablo franchise

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
they didnt know what it was worth, so i offered, no answer. So i the looked it up and told them what i found and thatit was 3-4 and they could see... they said if i wanted to buy it, said sure for 5c, then they said i was lying. Its all over now, they saw it and its all good... dont know how to take this down...
Again, why not just buy it from someone who is asking for the price you want?

I want to buy a Corvette.

Seller A says 10,000
Seller B says 8,000
Seller C says 7,000

You are basically going to seller A and saying "Hey its cheaper over there, here is their advertisement. See look, lower price" then he says "No, 10,000." "I'll make it publicly aware that you are charging more for your product than seller B and C!"

No one cares. Buy from who you want to buy from and only pay what you want.

Am I wrong?
RIP Diablo franchise

it wasnt like that, i as the only offer, said look i can get it for this much, and they called me a liar. All they had to say was no and I would be fine, I just want 1 of them and I can wait. But since I was called a liar for no reason I wanted to clear my name, which is what this is for.
You showed him mega man!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Online is all that matters. Thats the first question I ask when some jarbo wants to PM
Git R Dun!
sort of... more like i was in the wrong too... should hav just blown it off but... got angry for a few minutes where i made this... anyway like i said its over, didnt get the item but just have to wait til one of the 5 ive seen come online to buy it off them... and iff not ill just settle for one of the 10c, cause ones online so...
Last edited by Betcher on Feb 28, 2015, 10:47:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info