Private Leagues

What's the story on private leagues?

I heard we could buy these leagues and customize them to our liking:

"
Game Modes

Leagues are able to apply a different set of game rules to their players. For example, increased monster difficulty, world PvP, permadeath or various "Ironman" rules.

We have many plans for interesting game modifiers that leagues can apply,

"
In addition, we plan to allow guilds or groups of players to pay for the creation of their own league with a choice of game rule modifiers. Only players invited by the people who paid for the league can create characters in these private leagues. This option helps cater towards any groups of players who want to play online together but don’t want their playgroup to have access to items traded from external players.

Is this far down the road, or has there been recent news about it? With how well races are currently working, it seems like creating a new private league would be as simple as adding a payment option to the website. A customization interface could be implemented later, with email correspondence handling the settings for now.
Oh..this gonna be happen? When?
I dont like it I hope heey dont do something like that.
POE is funny to play with 6 party members and is cool.
More and more leagues. Less people on each.
I dont like it.
But that can be the new temporaly leagues sofcore and hc? Where any can join?
Or private means only members.
It might fracture the current player base, or it might bring in people who don't want to play and trade in large leagues with the big economies. It would be nice for role playing and for experimental fun. The whole point is they would be customized and not the usual game modes, since playing/trading exclusively with friends is already an option for the standard game.

If you are confused about what I'm talking about, read the page I quoted here.
Last edited by ionface on Feb 28, 2015, 7:10:38 PM
well I think they still intend to do it but I just dont know how big of a priority it is
I dont see any any key!
Well I read the link.
But still thinking that dont like me.
They have been saying they will be implemented for a very long time. The same thing with fixing desync and new trading system. Probably none of those will ever exist.

Shinnies generate more profit.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
DnAngel wrote:
They have been saying they will be implemented for a very long time. The same thing with fixing desync and new trading system. Probably none of those will ever exist.

Shinnies generate more profit.

Oh, youre one of those guys, ok.
was sure i read something ages back by chris or maybe on of the vids floating about that the paid leagues won't be a thing until the game is prety much dead.

Tbh though the temp leagues seem to be a good way of adding to what they could add to a paid league
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I think they were going to implement them, but then realised that an implementation, of this system, would eradicate the population in the existing leagues. Which, from as far as i know is quite slim to begin with. For example the Descent Race this sunday had only ~1000 paticipants.

It would be a great way to make all these Solo Selffound League threads disappear, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info