Make fire spells supported by Herald of Ash

I thought that heralds were created to support all builds of their aspect. However since fire spells don't have physical aspect they got ignored by Herald of Ash.

I think Herald of Ash or all of the 3 heralds should be modified to add damage to purely elemental attacks also and trigger the secondary aspect of the herald as well.

What do you think guys?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So flameblast would be more OP again? or herald of ash with flame totem? Not gonna happen.
What is with people?

It's like you guys always want to make life harder for yourselves. It's an already hard game, at least it is in merciless and maps. We need some OP. OP is fun.

Limitations can be made any time of what spell the herald could work with.

Plus I thought more along the lines of incinerate and flame surge.

Herald of Storm supports lightening spells and Herald of ice supports ice based spells, so it would only make sense if Herald of ash supported fire based spells. At least some of them.
Incinerate needs a range boost anyway. :)
In my opinion the Heralds should simply grant a more modifier to their type of damage and/or grant some penetration.

Herald of Ash is only ever used by physical based builds.

Heralds of Ice/Thunder are used by ele buzzsaws and spells, without many others.

They're simply another plug-in that builds need to try to fit in.
I know what buids "suppose" to use it. I'm using it currently with my Infernal blow marauder. And I have an 2H ele buzzsaw too. So on, so on... I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that I feel neglected with my fire witch build. My arc build witch and my glacial cascade witch both can benefit from their type of heralds. Their damage has physical damageaspect, that's why. I wish they would give fire spells some physical damage too. If you think about it, it isn't too far fetched. Fire doesn't just burn. It can melt off your face. If that isn't physical enough, then what is. Fireballs explode. Flameblast has the blast in it's name. Flamesurge makes a whipping sound....etc.

They need to give some physical damage, even if it's minimal to be able to use that herald.
First, no, the game is not already hard. The game is easy.

Second, pretty sure fire is the most powerful element right now, at least where clear speed is concerned.

Third, Herald of Ice and Herald of Lightning both already support fire spells fine.
"
Qetuth wrote:
First, no, the game is not already hard. The game is easy.

Second, pretty sure fire is the most powerful element right now, at least where clear speed is concerned.

Third, Herald of Ice and Herald of Lightning both already support fire spells fine.

Bullfuckingshit.

This game is hard. Try not getting the god-drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info