Fun things to do before act4

Betting with friends and guild.

I am setting up bets with my guild for various amounts of in game currency and setup a guild stash tab to place bets

Currently i have the following bets going on. Most are based on act4 release.

1. How many patches are going to be released before act4? I place a single orb in a row in stash tab and guild members place a stack of chaos next to where they think it will end before act4 releases. winner takes all. Ties split the winning or closest to it gets all

2. What will the new max level be of nonmap zones? Place 2 stacks of orbs in stash with the your idea(i.e. 7 stack and a 2 stack for 72) with 20 chaos below for bet

3. Is ggg done with end game uniques? They must release a new teir 1 unique that is key to a new build that is capable of killing uber (or whetever is the new end game) along the lines of shavs/coe/mjolner. Or a new unique that opens up a whole new op build type (i.e low life) that is also capable of killing uber. I am betting 1 exalt on this one. ( i am betting they are done with end game uniques)

I would like to hear other interesting bets i could place with my guild. leave suggestions and comments please
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
How about reading a good book? I happen to know one that was originally based on the game that is free to download this weekend.

Spoiler
check the Sig for details.

Spoiler
and because its free, its not technically spam. Right mods?

Spoiler
you can delete my post if you have a problem with it, but don't move his thread because of me.
1. start fresh hardcore characters with some friends, using only items you find
2. play through the game together until you reach level 28 (or whatever set point you want)
3. duel each other in a round-robin format, best record wins

You can add an entry fee and prize pool for the winner if you want to spice things up.
Play any number of other games.
Lift.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Get dusted
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Would love some ideas on this since I'm getting quite bored myself, but i enjoy messing around with the guild every day.
Ugh effort
"
Moonyu wrote:
How about reading a good book? I happen to know one that was originally based on the game that is free to download this weekend.

Spoiler
check the Sig for details.

Spoiler
and because its free, its not technically spam. Right mods?

Spoiler
you can delete my post if you have a problem with it, but don't move his thread because of me.

I second this motion. I play D3 atm and i replay Life is Strange and im reading the tempe brennan novels all over again plus the goats book is on the to read list. :)

If you haven't yet learned how to have fun, there's very little some suggestions on the internet will help. You're supposed to learn to have fun before you get out of elementary school.
Having a lot of fun in standard right now, still working to my first ever non-tabula 6L :p

And Cities:Skylines is coming out 10th of March, so that will keep my busy until act 4 for sure ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 28, 2015, 7:16:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info