Regarding the location of the "Mind Over Matter" node.

"Mind Over Matter" is a node located near "Iron Reflex" node somewhere between ranger and duelist.
The description of the node follows something like "30% of damage taken out of mana instead of life when hit".

Problem: There aren't enough mana(added/increased) nodes around that area to take advantage of this node. Not to mention "Aldritch Battery" node is very far as well.

Suggestion: Relocate near "Conduit" or "Elemental Equilibrium" node where it is more accessible to mana nodes.

Cheers!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
hspark7777 wrote:
"Mind Over Matter" is a node located near "Iron Reflex" node somewhere between ranger and duelist.
The description of the node follows something like "30% of damage taken out of mana instead of life when hit".

Problem: There aren't enough mana(added/increased) nodes around that area to take advantage of this node. Not to mention "Aldritch Battery" node is very far as well.

Suggestion: Relocate near "Conduit" or "Elemental Equilibrium" node where it is more accessible to mana nodes.

Cheers!

I think the point of it is to have a use for mana in a build that has little use for it. As such, it makes sense that it's as far to the south of the tree as possible.
"
Damon_Tor wrote:
"
hspark7777 wrote:

Cheers!

I think the point of it is to have a use for mana in a build that has little use for it. As such, it makes sense that it's as far to the south of the tree as possible.

Not quite the reasoning I saw.

Builds that use the southern part of the tree extensively tend to use Blood Magic and don't invest in mana. MoM was an attempt to make mana builds in that part of the tree more common.
Its also here so it wont be too strong.

Imagine every witch going for MoM and having free 30% dmg reduction...
At least if a mage character (which will have most of mana) wants to get MoM he has to make some sacrefices.

Or he can be rich and get cloak of nooblance.
Feel free to visit my threads on this mater if you want.

MoM is a noobtrap and a waste of space since it has no potential for utility where it is currently located.

Unless you wanna travel from EB to the bottom of the tree, in which case your a moron "cause CoD".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Lol, if it was near the mana passives then it would be too easy to use. Stack all mana passives, stack some mana on items, and take the keystone. Never die mode. Yeah, not gonna happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info