Would it be too late for GGG to introduce paid expansion for Act 4

So you want me to not play again then? Thanks for nothing.
"
I'm a bitter old fuck compared to that, and reckon GGG should just split free from paid COMPLETELY. Wouldn't be breaking their 'free to play, 100% content' deal. Just means paid folk don't have to put up with freeloaders bitching about a game they did nothing to support, and free players don't have to put up with snotheads like me. ^_^

As oposed to putting up with "paid" members whining about the game?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
I'm a bitter old fuck compared to that, and reckon GGG should just split free from paid COMPLETELY. Wouldn't be breaking their 'free to play, 100% content' deal. Just means paid folk don't have to put up with freeloaders bitching about a game they did nothing to support, and free players don't have to put up with snotheads like me. ^_^

As oposed to putting up with "paid" members whining about the game?

Believe it or not, I do see a difference.

I'd say it's worse comming from some of the long time memebers.
I'm sure you've seen something from a supporter that was just as stupid as anything that has come from those that don't pay.

I would pay for act 4, but i never pay for such crap(imho), as pets or forum titles. I just buy stash tabs all the time to bunker all the crap i find.

But as mention before, GGG wants to be it real f2p. So if u want to pay for act 4, just buy some more stuff.

Btw, imho charan is the reason, why there should not be any kind of forum bling bling.
Last edited by 1337fun on Feb 28, 2015, 4:56:20 AM
I'd quit after such a bait-and-switch tactic.
"
"
Too late. Far too late.

We've given them SO many ideas and suggestions for more monetisation of PoE -- name changes, for example, should totally be monetised! -- and they're just sticking to mtxes and deals with distributors/publishers.

If Chris says 'free to play is awesome', and he does, then that's the end of that discussion.

Was it you that suggested a Sub-forum that only allowed participation if you purchased a token from the MTX store? I really liked that idea.

+1 to that. At least let us have an environment where people have something to lose if they are complete asses in the forum :)
"
mazul wrote:
"
Not me. I was against any sort of paid vs not-paid forum segregation for the longest time.

Should have a subsubforum for which you not only have to pay a certain amount to access, but also need to pass an intelligence test.

Then a subsubsubforum where you have to meet both a payment, intelligence and aesthetics criteria.

-1 to that. I'd like to get in :)
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
Not me. I was against any sort of paid vs not-paid forum segregation for the longest time.

Should have a subsubforum for which you not only have to pay a certain amount to access, but also need to pass an intelligence test.

Then a subsubsubforum where you have to meet both a payment, intelligence and aesthetics criteria.

-1 to that. I'd like to get in :)

No one would get in on those conditions anyways.^^
go one step better, have a forum only for those that played closed beta before they added supporters packs....much better crowd.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
go one step better, have a forum only for those that played closed beta before they added supporters packs....much better crowd.

A gate that can only be passed if I build a time machine. I liked the original idea then gating ruled me out. FML.

I'm taking my ball and going home.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info